Lunch at Be Our Guest Question

kasey1988

It's looking for the 12 digit Disney reservation number, which has only numbers and no letters. I don't know if the DVC reservation number is different or not. If it is, you should be able to call and get the 12 digit number.
I have a DVC reservation coming up next week and it was the 12 digit code. no letters. It is on your luggage tags when they arrive, on your mde page (took some searching but I did find it there..

Thumper14

Do you need to wait until you are 60 or 30 days out to use the link. BTW I used the code off my luggage tags, but there is a message that there are no Fast Passes available. I get to select my FP+ starting Monday, but I do not want to use one of my 3 options up on lunch.

I am getting excited!  

You won't be able to make a FP+ til you're 27 days out from the first day of your reservation. If you try before that, it will show your dates but will says that there are no FP+ available. It doesn't mean that there really aren't any - it just means that you're checking too soon and need to come back later. And the BoG FP+ doesn't count toward your three attraction FP+ allotment - it's a completely separate and unrelated system.

Thumper14

You won't be able to make a FP+ til you're 27 days out from the first day of your reservation. If you try before that, it will show your dates but will says that there are no FP+ available. It doesn't mean that there really aren't any - it just means that you're checking too soon and need to come back later. And the BoG FP+ doesn't count toward your three attraction FP+ allotment - it's a completely separate and unrelated system.

Thanks!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom