Luggage tags?

ninjaprincesst

Original Poster
This is a stupid question, but do you still get luggage tags with your magic bands? I found it odd that we got the little strap things to put the tags on your luggage, but no tags.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Did you book a vacation package? (resort + tickets)
If so then the complimentary luggage tags should be in the box somewhere and if they are not you could contact Disney if they are an important item for you to have.
If you booked a room only and purchased tickets separately then they may have just accidentally tossed in the little plastic things since you don't get luggage tags with a room only.

ninjaprincesst

Original Poster
Did you book a vacation package? (resort + tickets)
If so then the complimentary luggage tags should be in the box somewhere and if they are not you could contact Disney if they are an important item for you to have.
If you booked a room only and purchased tickets separately then they may have just accidentally tossed in the little plastic things since you don't get luggage tags with a room only.
It was a package, I just thought it was odd they sent the things to put them on your suitcase and not the tags themselves. I thought maybe you just don't get them with the upgrade, not worth 30 minutes of hold time to get them.

Rob562

Are they buried under the MagicBands insert? I recall older versions of the packaging you had to pull something out.

-Rob

ninjaprincesst

Original Poster
Are they buried under the MagicBands insert? I recall older versions of the packaging you had to pull something out.

-Rob
In the current package they are supposed to be on the side of the insert that says they are supposed to be inside it is there just no tags.

ninjaprincesst

Original Poster
If anyone else is wondering I finally got an answer, the luggage tags as everyone knows usually have a character matching the color of your magic band, with the upgraded bands they are working on some special tags but they were overwhelmed with the response to the upgrade , so the luggage tags for the upgraded bands will be coming out soon and will ship closer to your travel dates.

Last edited:

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
It was a package, I just thought it was odd they sent the things to put them on your suitcase and not the tags themselves. I thought maybe you just don't get them with the upgrade, not worth 30 minutes of hold time to get them.
If anyone else is wondering I finally got an answer, the luggage tags as everyone knows usually have a character matching the color of your magic band, with the upgraded bands they are working on some special tags but they were overwhelmed with the response to the upgrade , so you the luggage tags for the upgraded bands will be coming out soon and will ship closer to your travel dates.

Thanks for the update.
I'll have to let my sister know about this. We're still debating the upgrade.
BTW I have literally never sat on hold for more than 5 minutes.
A trick is that if it says your estimated wait time is a crazy amount of time hang up and redial. It has always said a much more reasonable time when I do that lol.

JillC LI

The straps for our luggage tags were in a small rolled tube inside the package containing the magic bands. I thought it was just fluff but the straps were inside of it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom