Lucky the Dinosaur

believeinmagic

Original Poster
I was just curious and was wondering if anyone knew where Lucky the Dinosaur was right now. The last I heard was when he left Walt Disney World in Orlando to go to Hong Kong at the end of 2005, but I was just curious as to when he would return to Walt Disney World.. I'd love to be able to see him during my trip there!

Chape19714

I'm pretty certain he's back at Imageneering HQ in Glendale, California. I have not heard any plans for apperances. It may be a year or 2 before anyone sees him agian. :wave:

Tim G

I'm pretty certain he's back at Imageneering HQ in Glendale, California. I have not heard any plans for apperances. It may be a year or 2 before anyone sees him agian. :wave:
You're right!!! He's at R&D in Glendale, Ca... Being serviced and upgraded...
icon14.gif

Tim G

Wow, upgrading Lucky!? That's crazy. Is this an updated look? Or more moving parts?
Replacing with better components, far more better joints and ofcourse software Updates... to make him even more intelligent...

Lucky is a bit like Disneyland... he will never be finished... :D

Connor002

Replacing with better components, far more better joints and ofcourse software Updates... to make him even more intelligent...

Lucky is a bit like Disneyland... he will never be finished... :D

Better, stronger, faster...
The Six Million Dollar... Dino. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom