Low Carb Quick Service Dining?

Disdude71

Original Poster
Hey all! I have a trip coming up in a few weeks and have been eating a low carb/ low sugar diet since the beginning of the year. I am prepared to relax my restrictions some for the trip in order to have some of my favorites but was still looking to make healthier choices as well. I will be eating mostly quick service meals. Anyone have any ideas or tips for where and what to try (outside of bunless burgers, that is). Thanks for your help.

Club Cooloholic

Hey all! I have a trip coming up in a few weeks and have been eating a low carb/ low sugar diet since the beginning of the year. I am prepared to relax my restrictions some for the trip in order to have some of my favorites but was still looking to make healthier choices as well. I will be eating mostly quick service meals. Anyone have any ideas or tips for where and what to try (outside of bunless burgers, that is). Thanks for your help.
Ugh, I can't say WDW offera the most options in this diet, especially when it comes to quick service. That said here is some help.

Disdude71

Original Poster
Ugh, I can't say WDW offera the most options in this diet, especially when it comes to quick service. That said here is some help.
I never thought to look there for some reason. Thanx!

Baldy

At magic Kingdom you could try Columbia Harbour house. They have grilled salmon and grilled shrimp skewers. They come with green beans and rice. Just swap out the rice.

At Animal Kingdom, Satu’li Canteen has chicken, beef or tofu bowls. Choose the vegetable base and ask for the sauce on the side.

Turkey legs?

Last edited:

Disdude71

Original Poster
At magic Kingdom you could try Columbia Harbour house. They have grilled salmon and grilled shrimp skewers. They come with green beans and rice. Just swap out the rice.

At Animal Kingdom, Satu’li Canteen has chicken, beef or tofu bowls. Choose the vegetable base and ask for the sauce on the side.

Turkey legs?
Thanx

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom