Love Disney World

Joe12

Original Poster
I Love disney world for the magic and it takes me away from the real world. going back in october 2009! yeah disney and god bless walt and mickey for making such a wonderful place!.:king::slurp:

I Love disney world for the magic and it takes me away from the real world. going back in october 2009! yeah disney and god bless walt and mickey for making such a wonderful place!.:king::slurp:

I totally agree. I feel like I am in another world when I go there. I have no worries and just have a great time.

corey154

I'm with you there. We live an hour away and even a day trip there makes us feel like we're a world away from everything. I think that's why we love it so much.

I'm with all of you!!! :>) I;m here sick at work since Monday and the reason being is that, I am going to Disney October 15th arrival, so I am working hard not taking days. I can hardly wait to be on the plane and there already. It's sort of a dose of happy medicine for my brain and body. I get withdrawels at least a month or two from being back and have to make plans then to go back. My last visit was in May, October is so much nicer. OMG 15 more days I will be there YIPPIE, Mickey & Tink I hope you're ready for me.... YIPPIE YIPPIE :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::wave::wave::ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom