Loungefly mini backpack park bag users?

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
I have one and I've been using it as my purse at home. Its the Blue fairy Pinocchio one which is slightly smaller than most of the mini backpacks and does not have the side slip pockets but does have a larger than average front pocket and has a small zip pocket on the inside.
I've been trying to decide if it is a good park bag. (As a purse I don't put much in it so there would be plenty of room for extras if it were used as a park bag)
Your thoughts on how good of a park bag they make?

This is it for reference

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200201-162338_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200201-162338_Chrome.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 319

Think Tink

Premium Member
In the Parks
No
I don’t bring much to the parks so they are great! I really use it to hold wallets, sodas and water, and maybe a small trinket I buy in the park. Larger items we send back to the hotel.

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

My 11-year-old plans to bring her Loungefly mini-backpack most days (except to HS, where we're going bagless to rope drop just in case there's a holdup at bag check). Granted, she's slightly smaller than an adult, but she can fit a light hoodie, sunglasses, Sunscreen stick, disposable poncho, and some Handi-Wipes in it. As a park bag, it has the advantage of being lightweight to carry around, and on rides, it's easy to squish into attraction pockets where necessary, and/or can be worn backwards. Failing that, you can put it on the floor with your foot threaded between the straps so it can't fly around.

The downside of these, or any other non-porous backpack, is that if the weather is hot, you may end up with a back-pack shaped sweaty spot on your back! Also, obviously they're small, but do a test run with yours and see if it holds what you usually carry to the parks.

11765077_hi

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom