Louboutin designs disney Cinderella Shoes...

MrsWhiffo

Tattooed Disney Geekster
Original Poster
Oh my giddy aunt ..... Louboutin designs shoes for Cinderella diamond edition!! I believe they are being displayed at Disneyland Paris....

AxCn5PYCAAE_j0_.jpg

http://www.wwd.com/fashion-news/fas...-cinderella-shoe-6046640?module=hp-topstories

Has anybody seen the film they mentioned, I can't find it?

If I don't get a pair of these I will cry!!

MrsWhiffo

Tattooed Disney Geekster
Original Poster
This is probably the wrong place for this post..but I got all excited and didn't know what I was doing!!

melflip8

This is probably the wrong place for this post..but I got all excited and didn't know what I was doing!!

How can something so wrong....feel so right?! haha, I think its an ok place, but I am not a WDW forum master. Love all of it besides all of the butterflies. I feel like it should be baby blue birds or something, since that is what dressed Cinderelly! ;)

HouCuseChickie

This has to be the right place to post it :D b/c after you get them - we'll need to determine the most appropriate restaurants and attractions to wear them. I think I'd feel bad wearing them to CRT b/c literally, your Cinderella shoes would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than Cindy herself.

mickeysbrother

I just took a picture and sent it to the GF... WHAT DID I JUST DO!!!!!! Im in trouble im going to have to work my Butt of now. Just great....

Tim_4

Oh my giddy aunt ..... Louboutin designs shoes for Cinderella diamond edition!! I believe they are being displayed at Disneyland Paris....
They're not at Disneyland Paris. They're in Paris Paris. Some "fashion week" event or some crap like that.

These shoes are very controversial in the "community." Something about about a "sex" shoe. I don't know. Neither women's shoes nor high fashion are my specialty.

chrissyw14

I need these! I saw that like 20 of them are being given away for the Cinderella blu-ray in September I just hope there will be a giveaway that will be open to the US too!

MrsWhiffo

Tattooed Disney Geekster
Original Poster
They are beautiful! I have a couple of pairs of Louboutin's, beautiful but so uncomfortable they make yours eyes water....

As for being controversial, being controversial inspires great art and great movements. WD was controversial and look at the beauty that came from him.

The sex shoe just has sex written on them, not to my taste but really not a big deal.

LuLaSue

DH wants to know if he bought them, would I wear them. He would buy them and put them on display in a glass box. I want to buy them and display them on my feet! :)

Yoshiandi

First off, I don't see Cinderella in these shoes..To my, they look more like Mariah Carey got into his head while he was working :confused: Since there are only 40 being made :( The likely hood of owning these is SLIM.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom