Lots of new billboards on Beach Line

Buford

Original Poster
Saw a bunch of new (relatively simple) billboards recently...

- Seas with Nemo and Friends
- Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
- "Spectacle of Lights" (D-MGM)
- and PoTC has come back (it was covered up by a not-so-scary billboard recently)

just an FYI :wave:

TinkerBell9988

Also, for any South Floridians, there are a few billboards down here as well with Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party and promoting annual passes.

There is one on the Turnpike just north of I-595 and I believe one on I-95, close to Boomers.

Thanks for the heads up, Buford. :wave:

Also, for any South Floridians, there are a few billboards down here as well with Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party and promoting annual passes.

There is one on the Turnpike just north of I-595 and I believe one on I-95, close to Boomers.

Thanks for the heads up, Buford. :wave:

I was on the turnpike today and saw the sign promotin the annual pass...Tis the season for an annual pass! i was so excited...

prberk

Buford, I thought you were still on your California adventure. Have you finished your Cali adventure?!

(I am still jealous, by the way!)

Paul

metscool

- Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
- "Spectacle of Lights" (D-MGM)
- and PoTC has come back (it was covered up by a not-so-scary billboard recently)
Nemo and friends went up at the same time that PoTC went up. They were up at on the 31 after MNSSHP was over. I have a MVMCP billboard right down the street from where I am living(used to be the Food and Wine). I have not seen the Spectacle of Lights yet.

napnet

Saw a bunch of new (relatively simple) billboards recently...

Took a photo of it today, sorry its dark, the beeline isn't easy to photograph and drive

2006.12.10.14.44.47.show.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom