lots of manager types in parks? `

Fantasmic

Original Poster
Here at wdw right now, and been noticing a lot of "suits" at the parks! they're all over the place, anyone any idea what's goin on?

CaptainShortty

With MM+ going live at more resorts this past Monday it's likely Park as well as NGE Executives surveying what the added volume of MagicBands looks like.

Not sure but it's a thought.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
With MM+ going live at more resorts this past Monday it's likely Park as well as NGE Executives surveying what the added volume of MagicBands looks like.

Not sure but it's a thought.
Won't matter. They aren't talking to guests, I suspect. They are just parading around in their Men's Warehouse suits and thinking they look important.

That's not "management"...that's ignorance.

WDWFanDave

Here at wdw right now, and been noticing a lot of "suits" at the parks! they're all over the place, anyone any idea what's goin on?

Unless they brought some spray to kill all the freaking love bugs that are there, or are going to spend some time actually communicating with and educating the front line CMs that have been thrust into the mess called MM+, they should just go knock a few back at the CG and pat themselves on the back some more.

Yep, still bitter...
:)

Soarin' Over Pgh

Unless they brought some spray to kill all the freaking love bugs that are there, or are going to spend some time actually communicating with and educating the front line CMs that have been thrust into the mess called MM+, they should just go knock a few back at the CG and pat themselves on the back some more.

Yep, still bitter...
:)

With every right to be.

And I'm sure they had a few drinks while congratulating themselves on a job done. Well? Not so much.

NowInc

Oddly enough I have seen suits walking around, and believe it or not, they HAVE interacted with guests (myself included). Not just asking about MM+. They were very prevalent during the Villains party (and engaged myself and several other guests about our opinion on the event), they were at Animal Kingdom my first day and I saw them standing around talking with guests when Everest was 101...

Next time I'll snap pictures since this board seems to believe that everyone who works there came from the deep depths of hell and only serve to make their vacations a nightmare.

G00fyDad

Oddly enough I have seen suits walking around, and believe it or not, they HAVE interacted with guests (myself included). Not just asking about MM+. They were very prevalent during the Villains party (and engaged myself and several other guests about our opinion on the event), they were at Animal Kingdom my first day and I saw them standing around talking with guests when Everest was 101...

Next time I'll snap pictures since this board seems to believe that everyone who works there came from the deep depths of hell and only serve to make their vacations a nightmare.

True. I have never seen so many negatives about a system that so many have not even tested out yet. It seems that people hate the MM+ just for the simple sake of hating it. I have yet to see anyone report something negative about the system after they have actually tried it. As a matter of fact all I have seen are praises by people that have used it so far. Sure, there will be some negatives about the system like standby lines being slightly longer, and the need to book 6 months out when you aren't a planner, but you know what they say... you can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time. Most are pleased with this MM+ system and Disney knows that. Who knows? I may get to Disney next week, use the MM+ system, and hate it. If so then I will be the first to admit that I am wrong about the system. However, I doubt that will happen.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
True. I have never seen so many negatives about a system that so many have not even tested out yet. It seems that people hate the MM+ just for the simple sake of hating it. I have yet to see anyone report something negative about the system after they have actually tried it. As a matter of fact all I have seen are praises by people that have used it so far. Sure, there will be some negatives about the system like standby lines being slightly longer, and the need to book 6 months out when you aren't a planner, but you know what they say... you can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time. Most are pleased with this MM+ system and Disney knows that. Who knows? I may get to Disney next week, use the MM+ system, and hate it. If so then I will be the first to admit that I am wrong about the system. However, I doubt that will happen.

Whatever you are smoking we want some, Have you not read the Trip reports by a bunch of people who were completely unable to do things like room charges, needed to take off bands to access FP+ because bands would not read properly by the MickeyHeads, Most of those people also said THEY ARE NOT GOING BACK.

Again we want what you are smoking because it sounds like REALLY GOOD STUFF.

NowInc

Whatever you are smoking we want some, Have you not read the Trip reports by a bunch of people who were completely unable to do things like room charges, needed to take off bands to access FP+ because bands would not read properly by the MickeyHeads, Most of those people also said THEY ARE NOT GOING BACK.

Having personally tested it so far TWICE, and will be doing my 3rd test in a couple of weeks....I can say I have had zero issues. None. It worked flawless and as intended. In fact I actually ENJOYED the ease it provided, especially in regards to park entry. So maybe i'm smoking the good stuff too.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Having personally tested it so far TWICE, and will be doing my 3rd test in a couple of weeks....I can say I have had zero issues. None. It worked flawless and as intended. In fact I actually ENJOYED the ease it provided, especially in regards to park entry. So maybe i'm smoking the good stuff too.

Sorry - call Bravo Sierra on the faultless nature of the bands, Are you a CM / Blogger perhaps?

G00fyDad

I don't smoke. Thanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom