Selling Lots of Disney collectables to sell due to Estate sale

Hello everyone- I'm new to this forum so hopefully I'm in the right place and you can help point me in the right direction. Thank you kindly in advance.

I am trying to find someone who might be able to help me determine a value for and hopefully purchase lots of Disney: ( posters, artwork, figurines, cels) I'm on the west-coast (California) so if you're not local and in the silicon valley area....would a video call be possible? I'm working with a small window of time to clear out the home (2 weeks max) so you're timely response would be much appreciated.

Warmest thanks~
Kershiam

MarvelCharacterNerd

You're likely going to have to either do your homework checking sold values on ebay or Worthpoint or have an estate sale and sell what you can sell at any price or just donate it all to Goodwill and take a tax writeoff. Unfortunately there's a lot of that kind of stuff on the market and you have to take the time to sort the trash from the treasure.

If you had super rare stuff like vehicles from the parks or actual hand drawn/painted cels from early Disney movies you might find an auction house like Van Eaton Galleries interested in handling some of it, but for mass market stuff you'll be in the same boat with other "collectors" families trying to figure out what to do with it all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom