Lot of WDW on Travel Channel Today

kubfish

Original Poster
Saw this on the DIS forums

The Travel Channel has a ton of Disney shows today.

Here was the link that was posted. It lists all the TV shows regarding Disney for the week:

http://www.bartlett-sloan.net/tv/agenda.php3?modeagenda=soon

Wife gets off at 1 today right in time to have an afternoon with the Kids watching non-stop Disney to either
A) Hold us over a few more weeks or
B) Make time even go by that much slower

42 DAYS!!

Jesùs_Carioca

Awwww JEEZE!

I missed "[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Inside Walt Disney Studios: Paris" [/FONT][/FONT] by an hour and a half or so, from what it seems! haha. No worries, i'll catch some more later as the day goes. Thank you for the heads up, chief!

bgraham34

Awwww JEEZE!

I missed "[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Inside Walt Disney Studios: Paris" [/FONT][/FONT] by an hour and a half or so, from what it seems! haha. No worries, i'll catch some more later as the day goes. Thank you for the heads up, chief!

I would have loved to see that one. My wife and I went to Paris last year and spent about 2 hours there. I would like to see what i missed.

WED10IA

Thursday I am going to catch the inside Disneyland show. I've never been there but am going to be there in May and have never seen this show. time to start getting pumped again!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom