LOST: Annual Pass

wilary

I'm supposed to be down next weekend. I went to look for my annual pass and I can't find it anywhere.

Does anyone know if Disney will issue me another ticket? They did require my photo ID when they activated it, so surely I am on thier list?!?!?

Or am I screwed????

robhedin

shouldn't be a problem-- just stop by a guest services window and let them know; they'll look you up, check ids and re-print a new pass.

I've had to get several passes replaced due (mainly due to them falling apart because of the paper), and never had a problem.

rob.

Upvote 0

goofyfan13

I would contact (407)560-PASS. I looked through my annual for information about if you lose the pass and couldn't find anything. I do believe they will replace it, but I would still call that number. :wave:

Edit: ^Beat me to it. :)

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Hi,

Sure you can get it replaced. Just walk up to any Guest Services kiosk and they will issue you another AP. You will need to show your photo i.d.

It's alright...happens all the time!:wave:

MSTINKHERBELL01

Upvote 0

Lauriebar

On our last trip I actually forgot our tickets at home! (both park hoppers and MNSSHP tickets) I realized this right around Ocala and immediately started bawling!! Much to my suprize when I told the cast member who was checking me in at the Poly she simply asked if I had purchased them through Disney(which I had) then she made a call to ticketing and the next morning I had tickets waiting for me at Guest Relations!! So I am sure you will have no problem at all with your AP.

Upvote 0

brich

Yikes, when I saw this topic, for a minute I thought Disney was requiring you pay for a pass to watch season 2 of ABC's hit series.... :eek:

Upvote 0

KerTggr

I worked Vacation Planning (ticket booths) @ the studios. You can go to Guest Relations . They will re-issue you an annual pass which will make your old one go inactive. Just be careful. If you find your old one, don't try to use it ;)

Upvote 0

bgraham34

I went to Florida and totally forgot the pass and got it replaced easily. Then the next day it got completely wet and they replaced it again.

Upvote 0

PixyDust

It was so rainy in February this year, that the rain soaked through my leather purse and I ended up getting my AP replaced twice that week. Ruined my brand new cell phone too...too bad SunCom doesn't have such an easy way to replace ruined items. Mail it off, we'll see if we can fix it, if not you can get a trade, yadda, yadda, yadda...

Upvote 0

A "Ghost" Host

No worries at all, you just go to Guest relations and tell them you've lost it, they'll ask you your name and adress (you know, those kind of proof questions) and then BAM: They print ya a new one :)

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

We had to replace two of the AP's in our family and it is no problem. Bring ID and they will help you out with no problems at the Guest Relations window.

Upvote 0

inafog

I just wanted to add that I've had to replace APs for children who didn't have ID. Their passes were linked to mine somehow; Disney replaced them using my ID.

Upvote 0

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Ticket orders are typically placed under a person - kinda how room ressies have a main person they're under.

Everyone under that person is in that group, so for kids it's under that adult.

Anywho - big scary database gods smile on you if you bring ID. No worries.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom