Lost and Found Frustration

Patcheslee

This won't help now but for future reference: Android phones have the option to put any message on the lock screen. I put in "If lost contact phone #" (my husband's number). Not on vacation it just has my name since most likely to be lost at work. And I have had it lost/returned this way while at a local amusement park.

macefamily

We've had several lost items while visiting the parks. Thankfully, they all ended with a happy result. First one was back in 2003 at Universal Studios. We sat down for a break outside the Animal Actors show. The wife pulled out her pocket book and left it on the bench. We didn't realize till we got to Men in Black. Credit cards, cash, ID needed for flight; all gone. We returned and it was gone. Went immediately to Lost and Found and it was already there picked up by a park manager. Another incident happened when my son was at Horror Nights in 2018. He went into the park early with his cousin. I got the call while waiting at the airport for my other son. My youngest lost his wallet while entering the park. Same thing, cash, credit cards, ID for return flight. Told him to go immediately to Lost and Found. The wallet was already there with nothing missing. A line supervisor found it on the ground. During our last visit this past November, the wife left her cell phone in two different bathrooms at Islands of Adventure. Luckily, the attendant at each location already had her phone when we returned. I guess Universal employees are very competent people.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom