Looking for True Colors video

M. Racer

Original Poster
I understand that the True Colors pre-show to Honey I Shrunk The Audience has been changed or is no longer being used. My fiance and I are trying to find a video of it. If anyone has it please help.:lookaroun

M. Racer

Original Poster
I know someone has to have a quality video of True Colors. I already have the audio so don't worry if your video has people talking, crying kids, etc.:brick:

M. Racer

Original Poster
Ok, I'm getting desperate here:brick: If anyone has video of True Colors-preshow to Honey I shrunk the Audience, I'd love to have a copy. I've been told that it is no longer shown. Thanks again and sorry for the multiple requests.

Stiles

I listened to the live365 station for 2 hours yesterday--very cool, but no true colors. Could you by any chance send it to me?

M. Racer

Original Poster
I can sure try, but I'm not that computer saavy. Are you on Windows Messenger or AOL Instant Messenger?

tigger248

I also loved the True Colors preshow. In fact I was quite disappointed when I visited in November and the video had changed. If it's not too much trouble do you think you could maybe send me a copy too? I have a clip of it from sounds of magic (I think) but it's not the whole song and I would love to have the whole song.

tigger248

I don't have aol on my computer. Is it possible to send to a yahoo account? Sorry I don't know much about how this works. If you can't it's okay. Thanks in advance.

M. Racer

Original Poster
Originally posted by tigger248
I don't have aol on my computer. Is it possible to send to a yahoo account? Sorry I don't know much about how this works. If you can't it's okay. Thanks in advance.
Its rather large to e-mail as the song is over 6 minutes long. I'll be glad to e-mail it to ya. If you have dial-up connection it will take along time to retrieve. Give me your e-mail address and I'll send it if you want to give it a shot.:animwink:

M. Racer

Original Poster
Originally posted by tigger248
Okay I have cable internet so hopefully it won't take too long. My email is tigger392283@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance.:)
I tried, but it came back to me rejected for the following reason;
It was bigger than your e-mail system was willing to accept. I'll try to AIM it to Bill, so you can download it from hs server.
I'm still looking for the VIDEO if youknow anywhere I can get it.

M. Racer

Original Poster
Originally posted by Bill
AIM me and I'll post it on my server for peeps to download. :)

AIM: billmagicalears
Bill my AIM is M Racer 1959. AIM me when you're ready and I'll send it. I keep getting a' billmagicalears isn't available 'error. This friday maybe the next time I'm at my computer for an length of time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom