Looking for room to rent

Vartal

Original Poster
Hello, I just started working at disney and am currently freeloading at a friends house almost an hour away from my work. I am looking for anyone that works at disney that is looking for an extra roommate at a place close to disney or if any other cast members are also looking for people go in on a place. places for rent around the area would also be welcome information. I'm a 21 year old male college grad, am clean and am easy to get along with. Please let me know any and all info. Im looking to move in asap.
Much thanks

LRobinson1030

Hi,
I am moving back down to FL end of next month from MA. Honestly, it is not my ideal situation to live with a man I don't know but I am running out of options (I'm sorry that sounds bad). Before I go ahead and start toying with the idea, is that something you would consider, living with a woman? I am 27 year old, just completed my second degree in college.

ShaynaLace

I just replied on the other thread... but I am just staying in an extended stay. I thought I would get a better deal, the longest you could book for was a month, and even at $59.99/night, it was still $2,000 after taxes and what not. :hungover: It's not ideal, and it's definitely not home, but it's nice to have a cooking space I wouldn't have had in a hotel room... and it is a pretty gigantic space for just me there. A whole kitchen, a whole sitting area, a queen bed, a mirrored vanity separate from the bathroom, and then a standard bathroom. :) Just an option for you to look into!

JasonDeyoung

I just replied on the other thread... but I am just staying in an extended stay. I thought I would get a better deal, the longest you could book for was a month, and even at $59.99/night, it was still $2,000 after taxes and what not. :hungover: It's not ideal, and it's definitely not home, but it's nice to have a cooking space I wouldn't have had in a hotel room... and it is a pretty gigantic space for just me there. A whole kitchen, a whole sitting area, a queen bed, a mirrored vanity separate from the bathroom, and then a standard bathroom. :) Just an option for you to look into!
If you don't mind me asking, where are you renting? I'll be relocating to Orlando from Tampa later this year and might have to rent till I can find a permanent place and those rates seem pretty good

ShaynaLace

If you don't mind me asking, where are you renting? I'll be relocating to Orlando from Tampa later this year and might have to rent till I can find a permanent place and those rates seem pretty good

Not renting yet... just staying at an Extended Stay hotel. You can stay a minimum of one night, up to one month. You can stay longer than that if you need, but it just has to be booked on separate tickets. I asked about it, and front desk said if I did extend for another month, I WOULD be able to keep my room, as long as I was able to book a room for a full month again. I am staying at the Extended Stay on Westwood Blvd. There are two, an old one and a new one. I am in the old one, but it also has the pool and the workout room. And laundry. :)

JasonDeyoung

Not renting yet... just staying at an Extended Stay hotel. You can stay a minimum of one night, up to one month. You can stay longer than that if you need, but it just has to be booked on separate tickets. I asked about it, and front desk said if I did extend for another month, I WOULD be able to keep my room, as long as I was able to book a room for a full month again. I am staying at the Extended Stay on Westwood Blvd. There are two, an old one and a new one. I am in the old one, but it also has the pool and the workout room. And laundry. :)
Awesome, thanks :)

ShaynaLace

You got it!! We just moved from Texas, dropped out stuff of here in Florida, drove up to Birmingham to drop my daughter off at the in laws for the summer, drove back down for Onboarding, and now I'm just waiting for Traditions this Saturday! If you end up staying at an Extended... these hallways are paper thin... you can hear everyone passing by and talking, so get as far down the hallway from the elevator as you can, and if you have the choice, choose the top floor. When I was in the lobby, I could here someone walking around just above us. It sounded like my grams house that had termite damage... squeaky floor and what not. I'm on the top floor, at the end of the hallway, overlooking sea world, and I'm just in my own little world. Lol.

Just some more tips. :)

JasonDeyoung

Lol awesome. Thanks again! I hope to make a few trips over to look for an apt or condo in over the next few mo the. But all else fails that seems like a decent option

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom