Looking for Pic of a Yeti Shirt

mrtoad

Original Poster
I am looking to see if somebody may have a particular Yeti shirt and if so hoping they can take a high quality pic for me.

A few years ago I had purchased a very cool shirt that was long sleeve and had the snow capped mountain on the front that looked like the yeti's face. On the back it said scream like a girl. When back at the room noticed there was a hole in it . We were not going back to AK but the shop at the hotel let me return it there. Next trip and every after I have never seen that shirt again.

I want to make myself (and my daughter) a recreation of it. Does anybody have that shirt and if so could you possible lay it flat and take a nice pic for me?

Thanks for any help you can give!

sublimesting

I am looking to see if somebody may have a particular Yeti shirt and if so hoping they can take a high quality pic for me.

A few years ago I had purchased a very cool shirt that was long sleeve and had the snow capped mountain on the front that looked like the yeti's face. On the back it said scream like a girl. When back at the room noticed there was a hole in it . We were not going back to AK but the shop at the hotel let me return it there. Next trip and every after I have never seen that shirt again.

I want to make myself (and my daughter) a recreation of it. Does anybody have that shirt and if so could you possible lay it flat and take a nice pic for me?

Thanks for any help you can give!

Is this it?

http://cgi.ebay.com/DISNEY-EXPEDITI...74168?pt=US_CSA_MC_Shirts&hash=item3a5d9e8998

mrtoad

Original Poster
Thanks but that one is not it.

The snowy peak was the top of his head and below there were other snow formations that made out the features of his face.

Thank you though!

hemloc

dung.jpg

Oh wait.... I TOTALLY misread that request, ack!!! :zipit:

Lee

Adventurer
If Servo's isn't the right one, I know another design.

It's a very abstract image, that from a distance or a glance it just looks like a mountain...kinda. Looking closely you can make out the yeti's face.

I have one sort of like it. Mine is a fake layerd shirt (thermal sleeves sewn into a t-shirt) with that logo on the front and just "Expedition Everest" and "Legend of the Forbidden Mountain" on the back. As of last year they still had them in the shop.

(I still like the old WDI design, the E/footprint one.)

Attachments

• photoys.JPG
    photoys.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 45

Cmdr_Crimson

The new one that was shown in Servo's past update with the concept art and the new addition of putting the yeti in the clouds looked pretty neat.

mrtoad

Original Poster
If Servo's isn't the right one, I know another design.

It's a very abstract image, that from a distance or a glance it just looks like a mountain...kinda. Looking closely you can make out the yeti's face.

I have one sort of like it. Mine is a fake layerd shirt (thermal sleeves sewn into a t-shirt) with that logo on the front and just "Expedition Everest" and "Legend of the Forbidden Mountain" on the back. As of last year they still had them in the shop.

(I still like the old WDI design, the E/footprint one.)

Thanks everybody. :)

Lee, this is the one. Glad to hear they may shirts with this design back in the shop. We are going in November and if they have they I will definitely buy one. I am going to still see if I can recreate from your picture for my daughter now though as she wanted one to wear to school which she starts this week. If I am successful in pulling off a somewhat decent recreation, I will post a pic of it.

Thanks again big time! :wave:

mrtoad

Original Poster
Not sure if I am adding the picture correctly, hopefully so. So I think I was able to make a decent image out of the one Lee posted. I will try putting it on a shirt for my daughter tonight. I have a vinyl cutter and will use a heat press to apply it. I will post a pic after I press the shirt. I am hoping to get to making it tonight. She starts school on Thursday and I have a list of 12 or 13 shirts she has requested I make for the new school year.

picture.php

mrtoad

Original Poster
I could not get the picture to attach. Not sure what I am doing wrong. Under User CP I created a new album and uploaded the picture and then in my post I hit the insert image button and pasted in the url of the picture but for some reason it does not show. Any ideas?

Updated: I even tried uploading to flickr and posting but having no luck. No clue what is wrong.

Thanks,
Mike

dreamfinder

I remember there was a bit of a controversy about this particular image. The fact that it has the phrase "scream like a girl" and the outline of the "mountain range" looks very much like it could be a ographic image. Anybody else remember that?

Hahahaha. Never heard that, but now that you mention it.......

fife

I totally see nothing like that in that image. Could be me though...

Putting it as delicately as possible, many people felt this image resembled a woman lying on her back as seen from the POV of, say, a doctor delivering a baby might see it.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I remember there was a bit of a controversy about this particular image. The fact that it has the phrase "scream like a girl" and the outline of the "mountain range" looks very much like it could be a ographic image. Anybody else remember that?

Yes, I do remember. I had to prove to someone that it was actually a picture of Everest.

I guess it's like a Rorschach test, in that what you see reveals a lot about where your mind is.

I had to prove to someone that it was actually a picture of Everest. And then they STILL didn't believe it. :rolleyes:
scream.jpg

fife

Yes, I do remember. I had to prove to someone that it was actually a picture of Everest.

I guess it's like a Rorschach test, in that what you see reveals a lot about where your mind is.

I had to prove to someone that it was actually a picture of Everest. And then they STILL didn't believe it. :rolleyes:
scream.jpg

:lol: That's funny!!

sublimesting

Ha ha, that's exactly what I thought when I saw that design...could be me though.

mrtoad

Original Poster
OK, I made the shirt for my daughter and it came out pretty good. I could not make the scratchy look that Lee's due to the process I used to make the shirt but as a whole I think it came out ok.

The front:

picture.php

The back:

picture.php

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom