Looking For MK Fireworks on MM+

WDWFan_Boston

Original Poster
Re: FP+
1) The fireworks do not show up at all on MDE desktop
2) They do show up on the MDE app but only as "standby only".

Again, if you want a "reserved" spot for MK fireworks, you need to reserve an ADR at the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party.
Thanks to all for your answers. I know that I can reserve the dessert reception John, but my OP was about the FP that some were reporting that they had snagged.

From what I'm reading, I'll check again next month. Thanks again to all!

seafoodbuffet

Another approach to getting a prime spot for MK fireworks is to book an FP+ spot for MSEP. Once that's over, you can remain where you are (front side of the hub) which grants you a pretty good view of the fireworks. Plus you get to see the Celebrate the Magic castle show, which itself is pretty special.

GeekDad

Where does it "appear"? I just realized from reading this thread that I didn't have the options for these when I made my FP+ plans. Thanks.
It shows up right along with your other FP+ options for the attractions. I was checking to see what was available because we were changing plans slightly and I saw the options for wishes and MSEP so I grabbed both.

Betsyboo

It shows up right along with your other FP+ options for the attractions. I was checking to see what was available because we were changing plans slightly and I saw the options for wishes and MSEP so I grabbed both.
How far out are you from your visit date?

skimbob

It will show up out of the blue so keep checking each day. I got special viewing 1/11 for both MSEP and Wishes. I had to cancel MSEP because I finally got my dinner reservation for Be Our Guest at 8:15. I couldn't believe my luck.

quirkle

It's is not show up for us until we were there. We used FP for illuminations, wishes, parade and fantasmic. All were great except Fantasmic

They did not show up until close close and when I called they said that the system changes all the time

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom