Looking for help with Seafood restaurant in orlando...

jsteph

We are driving down the Sat before our Disney reservation begins and spend the night in a decent hotel before getting up and headed to PORS that next morning.

So question, are there any decent seafood Restaurants that don't cost an arm and a leg in the Orlando area? Would prefer a non-chain place, but if that is the best we can do, so be it.

Thanks.

Mouse Man

Think about calling Disney Reservation when you enter into FLA. Tell them you arrived a day sooner and that you would like to stay at PORS for the night before your package starts. You will probably be told to just go to PORS and then you will need to bicker back and fourth about staying there and not paying the full price for the night. We Do this every year in September. The DWF does the talking and always lands a room that we will keep for the duration of our stay our package starts the next day. We do get a decent discount on it as well. It just takes a little bickering back and fourth. Now for Seafood we have eaten at Boston Lobster feast for about 28.95 a person. I have seen a red lobster as well numerous Joe's Crab Shacks as well.

Upvote 0

WVParkfan

It's a chain, but we ate at the Bahama Breeze near Disney last week for the first time. The food was outstanding, and the atmosphere was a lot of fun. I'd definitely recommend it, and we're trying to find one closer to home (I think there's one in Pittsburgh now).
http://www.bahamabreeze.com/

Upvote 0

CaptainJackNO

You guys need to give up eating seafood in Orlando and come to New Orleans where we do it right. :slurp:
I love Orlando. Especially WDW. But, you don't go to Orlando for Seafood. Come on down to the Crescent City for that, baby... Woo hooo:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom