Looking For Cheap 1st night Hotel

robbyk

I am going to the world in April of this year with my wife and another couple. We are arriving very late (around midnight) on our first night. We don't want to waste our hard earned Disney dollars on a Resort Hotel for only 1/2 a night. Does anyone know of a very cheap hotel, close to the Magic Kingdom where we can rest our weary bodies? Our plan is check in around Midnight and get up early and hit the MK at rope drop. Then we will leave the MK in the afternoon to check in to our resort and return later for fireworks. I found a few online but I thought perhaps some of you have done this before.
Thanks in advance for your help.
-Rob
:snore:

tweetypez1

One suggestion:
A few years ago, we arrived 2 days before our reservations at Port Orleans and I had lined up the cheapest room for the two days at a Ramada Inn about 5 miles down I92. It was 24.96 a night! There was really nothing wrong with it. I found it in a AAA Florida guide.
BUT... every motel/hotel on that road was only 5-20$ more and I wish we had spent 10 extra dollars and stayed closer to the exit. It's a long 5 miles, lots of lights and traffic.
Consider the location, and considering your late arrival, make sure it's easy to find. In other words, when comparing a few places, try to see where they are in relation to each other and WDW. Beyond that advice there must be a hundred cheap places on that road to spend a first night. Good luck.

Upvote 0

CrisKennedy

In December 2001, we stayed for one night at Comfort Inn Lake Buena Vista for $30. It is just off of I-4 at exit 27. It's a couple minutes from Downtown Disney. And you can drive to anywhere in WDW without getting back on to the interstate.

Also check out:
hotels.com

Upvote 0

RPMdfw

I'm staying at the Travelodge Thriftlodge the first night of our trip in March. I found a rate of $19.96 per night plus tax on Orbitz. Check orbitz.com and expedia.com.

So far the best rates I've found have been at hotel brands owned by the Cendant Corporation. (Days Inn, Travelodge, Knights Inn, Howard Johnsons & Super 8) If you search by these brands you should be able to find something very inexpensive.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom