Look at me, look at me!!! We're going to Disney...

WDWScottieBoy

kellydisney said:
on Friday, woooo hooo! Who's going to be there next week?

I will. Not sure when and where, but I'll be there.

The crowds are perfect right now as is the weather (minus the rain bands from Katrina).

I hope you have fun! :wave;

Upvote 0

mollygirl13

My husband and I are leaving Philadelphia at 9:00AM on Sunday 9/4 for a very much needed Walt Disney World Vacation!!!!!! We will be staying at the Wilderness Lodge. We'll be there until September 11th. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

DisneyFan39

We will be there January 26, 2006 for 9 days, however, this is not soon enough, so my family watches the Disney World Vacation Planner DVD just to get us through til January!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

misskrystal

I'm going on Saturday for 15 days. Yay!

I'll be the one trying to squeeze as much into my holiday as I possibly can & my boyfriend'll be the one looking completely exhausted.

Hope you have a great holiday.

Upvote 0

kellydisney

Original Poster
Thanks everyone, I hope you all have excellent vacations as well! I just cannot wait and work is slowly ticking by. Two more full days and we're off to see the mouse! :wave:

Upvote 0

ZapperZ

Humm.. I don't know, but this is an obvious question to ask: since a number of people will be there at roughly the same time, would anyone care to meet up some time? Other than our dinner reservation on the evening of the 6th, and attending the Pin celebration at Epcot, I have a rather open schedule.

Zz.

Upvote 0

SheenaXena

DisneyFan39 said:
We will be there January 26, 2006 for 9 days, however, this is not soon enough, so my family watches the Disney World Vacation Planner DVD just to get us through til January!!:sohappy:

I watch it at LEAST once a week. I have less than 4 weeks to go! I think that dvd is hilarious! Especially Dave.

Upvote 0

imajoseph

I'm going this friday for a week, i'll be at WDW on tuesday and Epcot/MGM on thursday...cant wait.

To everybody else who is there at the same time have a wonderful holiday !!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom