Longest you have gone between trips

Graham9

It will have been five years. We planned to come over this year, but Covid put paid to that. We have penciled in next November if all goes well, so it will be six years.

Sbk1234

Counting from my first trip in 1988, the longest I have gone between trips is a torturous 10 years, between 2006 and 2016. It looks like I will likely break that record when I make my retirement trip in 2029. (Although I'd love to get at least one more trip in between then and now.)

Capsin4

10 Years. First trip as a kid was ‘83 and the next was ‘93. Since then it’s been ‘95, ‘00, ‘02, ‘11, ‘12, ‘13, ‘14, ‘16, ‘18, ‘19 and ‘20.

Networth

Original Poster
Wow. Florida to Pennsylvania ? It's usually 99% the other way around. I hope that PA job is a good one. I'm in PA too. When we started going to Disney in the late 90's as a family, we tried to go every year, but I do remember when times were tough, we had a few two year spans. But that has changed. When my daughter was in the Disney College Program four years ago, we took advantage of the perks and visited three times in four months. Then we really got the bug and bought into DVC. Also, with the cheap airfare in the past four months, we've flown down for around $60 round trip three times. My daughter moved to Jacksonville this past summer, so we have an excuse to head down more to visit.

Yeah, every time someone finds out I moved from FL to PA the next question is "Why!?" lol. Funny enough I moved from Jacksonville, FL, seems like your daughter and I switched locations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom