Longest wait in line!!

xstechbabe

Original Poster
What is the longest you have waitied in line.

Me it would be 80 min for space mountain the first time I rode it!

WDW John

Longest Wait

Has to be Test Track the first time I went on it. We waited over 90 mins. This was before the Single Rider line and Fast Pass. Yikes. :)

John

Superman

4 hours wow i hope it was good . Ive never been on idiana jones, last time i was at disneyland they were just building it. what kind of ride is indiana jones??

DisneyJedi

3+ Hours waiting on the line for Spaceship Earth back in the early 80's when Epcot was only a year old or so. This was way before fastpass existed.

Woody13

I once waited 13 minutes at the Haunted Mansion but that is the longest I have ever waited for any attraction at WDW and I have done them all. On the other hand I have waited up to 30 minutes for a WDW bus when leaving Epcot. The WDW bus system just doesn't seem to have its act together when you attempt to catch a bus back from Epcot to your Disney resort. I'm staying at an Epcot resort next time to solve the problem!

crazygirley

It was for Test Track last summer. We stupidly decided to go in the "Single Rider" line instead of getting a Fast Pass and waiting to ride. We waited for about 2 hours in line, and saw that stupid pre-show movie 18 times (we counted). Finally, we got on the ride, surprisingly, we got to ride all together. I will definately get a Fast Pass next time.

Becky

Originally posted by CREEKWAYNE
An hour and a half for a bus back to the hotel. QUOTE]

Wow, what hotel? Tell me so I don't stay there.:D

I stayed at the Movies 12/29-1/5 and although they are the last of the three All Stars to be picked up I never waited over 20 minutes at the hotel or at the parks.:sohappy:

By the by that includes NYE when it was raining like like like
the Living Seas. And it rained, and it rained:eek:

crazygirley

Originally posted by Becky
Originally posted by CREEKWAYNE
An hour and a half for a bus back to the hotel. QUOTE]

Wow, what hotel? Tell me so I don't stay there.:D

I stayed at the Movies 12/29-1/5 and although they are the last of the three All Stars to be picked up I never waited over 20 minutes at the hotel or at the parks.:sohappy:

By the by that includes NYE when it was raining like like like
the Living Seas. And it rained, and it rained:eek:

I once waited about an hour and a half at the end of the day from Disney Studios to get back to All-Star Movies.

doctor tigger

We waited somewhere between an hour and a half to an hour and forty-five minutes to ride Winnie the Pooh during Christmas Break 2000.
It wasn't all bad, though---we got to meet and talk with this very cool family from Turkey!

meanmice

I once waited an hour to get into the building part of the line for space mountain and then chickened out. My brother waited an additional 45 min and got up to the loading area and decided it wasn't for him. My dad had to ride alone.

renthead7

I waited a little more than 2 hours for Splash Mountain when it first opened and I've waited for more than an hour for Space Mountain as well. But that was before fastpass.

devilred

I waited 3 hours for space mountain during Spring Break 2001. I got in line at about 11:00 pm and rode the ride around 1:12 am or so.I ALMOST FEEL ASLEEP DURING THE RIDE.:snore:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom