Longest Attraction.?

Budahman

Original Poster
What is the longest attraction at WDW.?
Not long as in length by feet or yards etc. I mean longest ride as far as time wise from start of ride to end of ride.?

When giving your answer, also note whether this is your favorite attraction to rest your feet in, or is there a different one for that.??

I dont know the longest attraction, but my favorite attractions to rest my sore feet in are totally the TTA, SE and the Monorail.!

tj229er

I think the American Adventure probley is the longest one. It's a good place to sleep in when you need a break during the day

wanabeimagineer

Well isn't Test Track officially "the longest ride in Disney"? I've heard it but I don't believe it. The Birnbaums guides (as well as many other things) always say that the attraction is 23 minutes long! Even with the preshow it's nowhere near that. Anyone know where they get this number?

StevenT

What about the longst moving attraction? Splash Mountain is quite long, so is the TTA, but what is the longest? I don't mean something like Carousel of Progress either. Although it moves, it's still more of a theater show.

As for test track being 23 minutes... I don't beleive it, no way!

diddy_mouse

i'd have to agree with DDB...energy adventure is quite long, about 45min long to be exact...test track is long track wise (i think)

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
Wait a minute, The American Adventure is a good place to sleep?

What is that about? So, watching a stirring rendition of some of the history of our country, and you're sleeping thru it?

Sorry, just had to say something.

DarkMeasures

Longest ride Time Wise used to be the back lot tour. It was 2 hours when it opened. Now, the longes attraction is Ellen's Energy Adventure. 45 minutes of Bill Bye, Ellen, Dinosaurs, and Jeapordy.

I actually like the ride. Educative and entertaining as well as fun.

Plus, once when I was waiting for Mission Space to begin Soft Opening Testing, Bill Nye came out of Mission Space and then went over to Ellen's Energy Adventure.

aimster

Originally posted by HennieBogan1966

What is that about? So, watching a stirring rendition of some of the history of our country, and you're sleeping thru it?

Hey when you're tired, you're tired. I'll admit I'm guilty of sleeping through American Adventure. It was cool and dark and I needed a brief nap. I've done it in Hall of Presidents too.

Ringo8n24

The films at some of the countries in World Showcase tend to be the longest activity at WDW or maybe it just seems like it because they are paced so slow...

tj229er

Originally posted by HennieBogan1966

Sorry, just had to say something.
It's also that after you see it so many times it can be less entertaining. I am not usally the one guilty of sleeping during it. It's usally other people in my party.

MichRX7

Premium Member
EEE has got to go or at least get a major rehab...there are so many spots during that ride I feel they could do 100X better. But, yeah it's got to be the longest start-to-finish ride at WDW.

Wait, how long does the round trip on the LSR take?

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by Ringo8n24
The films at some of the countries in World Showcase tend to be the longest activity at WDW or maybe it just seems like it because they are paced so slow...
I seem to recall them only being around 18-20 minutes.

Impressions de France is built around the Saint Saens Carnival of the Animals so it's actually no longer than 19 minutes. I'm not sure about Canada or the other's though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom