LOL VLOG on Youtube!

rec213

Original Poster
I happened to stumble on this user (Ultra Joshua) vlog on his countdown to his Disney world vacation. Among his topics he decided to pay tribute (roast) to my videos (Walt Disney World Vacation 2006).

Not only were me and Kris FLATTERED we showed it to Dara and Toby who both could not believe it and were laughing hysterically.
I invite you all to see it and support his work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwrX0d6VSnQ

Rate, comment, suscribe and friend request!

Thanks!
Rich

:lol:

Tinkerbella16

Hey! I watched all of your disney world vacation episodes a couple of months ago! They were the best I've seen yet. I was just trying to pass the time since Im so excited for my upcoming trip, so I watched them all...very very cool. Loved them!!! :wave:

sorry stopped watching after a min and a half. couldn't take it anymore. Why 10 year olds think they need to "broadcast" online is beyond me. Finish school, then take broadcasting in college then you may know how to speak and sit still for a camera. :brick:

CAPTAIN HOOK

sorry stopped watching after a min and a half. couldn't take it anymore. Why 10 year olds think they need to "broadcast" online is beyond me. Finish school, then take broadcasting in college then you may know how to speak and sit still for a camera. :brick:

Quite agree

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom