Lol finally back on the trams

eliza61nyc

Original Poster
Enjoying a great vacation at the world and finally rode the trams.
20230908_101023.jpg

20230908_100657.jpg

And Hollywood studios
20230907_190908.jpg

šŸ˜„šŸ˜ƒ

Smiley/OCD

Iā€™m glad you got to use them againā€¦other than the CM shortage, there was no reason to why it took so long to get these running againā€¦now, they should install these in the lotsā€¦

ETA: The canopies over the parking lots are at a local hospital, Centra State in Freehold, NJā€¦they are all covered in solar panels and as it was a ā€œbalmyā€ 96 degrees today, the temperatures in our car was noticeably cooler.

Attachments

• IMG_5004.jpeg
    IMG_5004.jpeg
    99.8 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_5003.jpeg
    IMG_5003.jpeg
    102.4 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

monorail81

I said this before. If you have a fitbit, you can put it on your ankle and then your neighbors think you're on house arrest and stop talking to you.
Genius! Though our neighbors donā€™t talk to us anyway, this would solidify the lack of communication!

Eric Graham

Wonders if that's why CVS always has a line all the way around the block like I'm buying concert tickets when I pick up my thyroid med. Covid testing I guess...

Eric Graham

Genius! Though our neighbors donā€™t talk to us anyway, this would solidify the lack of communication!
An awesome thing happened to me in our neighborhood this week. Ants had infiltrated my garbage due to bad fruit I bought. I was so happy after the garbage came. The ants were all gone. They went to garbage land. Wherever that is... :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom