Loews Royal Pacific Express pass

Andrew Appleby

Original Poster
So to save money we’ve booked a 1 night stay at Loews Royal Pacific instead of express passes. Am I right in thinking that for a 1 night stay we would get Express Unlimited for 2 days (arrival and departure?).

morgan22

We've done exactly the same and as far as I am aware - yes, you can 'check in' as early as you like, get your room key/express pass and head into the parks ....though your room won't be ready till later. Then on check-out day ....the passes should still work till the parks close x

Yes we did this very exact thing and it works perfectly. You can actually check in at the hotel super early and go ahead and get your express pass before the park opens. They will text you when the room is ready later in the day. And the express pass works for the entire day of your check out day as well.

JoeCamel

All sounds great! Thanks so much for the clarification.

Just to be 100%, if we got to the hotel for 7.30am would we be able to check in then and go straight to the parks for an 8am early entry?
I would be there earlier than that for EPA but that's just me. I have shown up at the desk at 6am before to pick up my express and let them know to text when ready.

Disneyhead'71

I would be there earlier than that for EPA but that's just me. I have shown up at the desk at 6am before to pick up my express and let them know to text when ready.
I believe 6am is the earliest that you can check in.

They will also stow your luggage until your room is ready. I look at it as buying 2 days of express pass for 4 people that comes with a free hotel room for the night.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom