wdwishes2005

Original Poster
The Tower CMs Rock. I just got back today and yesterday I went to MGM for tower to get to my 50th ride in before I left. I was greeted by Joshua and TJ, the best bells there, and after my 4th time another bell, ( I didn't catch her name) gave me an elevator to myself! :eek: ...... That was scary..... anyway, I got on and off again and the bell unloading ( Vickie ) told me that TJ wanted me to ride again, and to wait by the door. A CM then led me backstage and into a CM elevator back to the loading area. This happened three times, by two seperate bellhops, ( TJ and, lucienne? ) Joshua kindly told me in the CM elevator to stop before I passed out. lol.... It really made my day, and I got my 50th ride!

Kontra

Joshua was my trainer just a week ago for Tower. I can't say enough good things about the guy. He knows the building better than I know my own apartment. The first day of training he took me on the grand tour where I got to go places in the Tower where some would only dream of going. Like TJ, he is very into the theme and story telling aspects of Disney attractions. He's gone out of his way to bring the story of the hotel to life not only in his cleaver spiels but also in his own props (he made his own Hollywood Tower Hotel watch). I've learned a lot from him and I'm very proud to now be a part of the Bell staff at the Tower. TJ looks as enthusiastic to be there today as I did on my first day. I'm just getting to know the guy, but so far he is very friendly and not at all threatening to the new guys (although all his appearances on TV and him practically being the poster bellhop for the Tower, it's hard not to feel slightly insignificant when standing next to him at greeter or Load).

PS: I have been on this board since in middle school and now, some 7 or 8 years later, I’m working for Disney!!! Thanks wdwmagic.com (corny I know).

wdwishes2005

Original Poster
Kontra said:
Joshua was my trainer just a week ago for Tower. I can't say enough good things about the guy. He knows the building better than I know my own apartment. The first day of training he took me on the grand tour where I got to go places in the Tower where some would only dream of going. Like TJ, he is very into the theme and story telling aspects of Disney attractions. He's gone out of his way to bring the story of the hotel to life not only in his cleaver spiels but also in his own props (he made his own Hollywood Tower Hotel watch). I've learned a lot from him and I'm very proud to now be a part of the Bell staff at the Tower. TJ looks as enthusiastic to be there today as I did on my first day. I'm just getting to know the guy, but so far he is very friendly and not at all threatening to the new guys (although all his appearances on TV and him practically being the poster bellhop for the Tower, it's hard not to feel slightly insignificant when standing next to him at greeter or Load).

PS: I have been on this board since in middle school and now, some 7 or 8 years later, I’m working for Disney!!! Thanks wdwmagic.com (corny I know).
That's awesome. Glad it worked out for you.

sillyspook13

Kontra said:
Yeah, we both started around the same time, long before the frum switch. Good times!:wave:

BellhopMicah

I have a few Tower bellhops to praise from last week. First, there's Melissa (There's two Melissas, the one I'm talking about has red hair) who is awesome. Not only does she do a good job, but she's really sweet, too. Then of course there's T.J. . I saw him a couple of times over the length of our stay, and never once did he break out of theming. He also took a picture with me not doing those creepy eyes he does (If you've ever seen pictures of him, you know what I'm talking about.) and that made my day, haha.

There's many others who were awesome but those two definitely were highlights.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom