hcswingfield

Original Poster
Michal did a great job of rescuing my hair from a really bad haircut I had gotten there a few days earlier (from another barber), and refused to take payment for it. He also gave me some great tips for getting the color from the gel out of my hair, and was so cheerful and funny he got me into a good mood again.:)

WDWKat26

My sister's fiancee ALWAYS goes to him and will wait for him because he does such an awesome job. I'm glad you liked him!

robynchic

Hm...you said his name is Michael? I may have to stop there...but does he do women's hair, too?

There was one girl a few years ago that I asked to not put pixie dust or gel in my hair because I might be working later. So instead, she put my hair in french-braided pigtails. I wish I remembered her name...

FanofDinsey1981

Michael was great when my dad got his hair cut there a few years back. If I remember right, Michael was originally from Peoria Illinois. I remember discussing central illinois with him!

dazzlemepretty

I don't remember who it was that was in the barber shop the day I went in, but at the time, I was in a wheel chair because of a torn muscle in my leg. My sister went in to get a bad hair cut fixed, and mom and dad rolled me in so that I could watch. The barber looked over and saw me, and I saw him whisper to my sister, who then giggled and nodded. The next thing I knew they both had water bottles and were shooting me. It made me laugh so hard and that made me feel good because I had been feeling so depressed. Then he put some pixie dust in my hair and wished me to have a magical day. I don't think I will ever forget the experience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom