Nicole

Original Poster
We had an awesome dinner at Boma last week with our favorite server, Kea. She is so cheerful and pleasant, and remembers us from trip to trip. She even got the chef to make us a special dessert which was so fabulous!

Kwit35

Nicole said:
We had an awesome dinner at Boma last week with our favorite server, Kea. She is so cheerful and pleasant, and remembers us from trip to trip. She even got the chef to make us a special dessert which was so fabulous!
The one CM we talk about the most is the server we had at Boma. I don't know her name, but she MADE us eat dessert first. Mmmmmm, Zebra Domes. :slurp: She was great and probably my daughters hero.

MagliteL13

I'll second that! Kea was incredible. So attentive. Once she found out we were CMs, she continued making magic. That's something that usually happens to CMs going to eat on property. Once the server finds out, the magic stops, but Kea kept it coming. Once she found out we (for the most part) worked at Jungle Cruise--let the bad jokes commence. I'm not sure who won the bad joke contest. Definetly will be going back there soon.

The chef was incredible too--he made the Butternut Squash soup for a couple people in our party when we found it wasn't being served that evening. He even went and prepared a special platter of ribs (all decorated and standing--probably 2 feet tall). In addition to a special dessert.

Kontra

Yes, Kea was my waitress about 2 weeks ago. After she found out we were CM's she got the chef's attention, his name was TJ or something similar, and he cooked us up this rib and shrimp BBQ platter along with his specialty, the deep fried oreos, that have become so famous. They lookout for thier own there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom