LMAX Hosts

Rcoaster809

Original Poster
I watched Dolblyman's video of the Stunt Show (great btw!) and I noticed Olja was the host, along with another host from Millionaire. I know this was pointed out before, but I was wondering if these people were still hosting Millionaire. Also, is there a rotation for the LMAX hosts? These two were my favorite Millionaire hosts, but I think they also did a great job with the Stunt Show.

boo52

Yes there is a rotation of hosts at LMA, and they may return to Millionaire from time to time. But for the most part the talent is statused at LMA.

Rcoaster809

Original Poster
boo52 said:
Yes there is a rotation of hosts at LMA, and they may return to Millionaire from time to time. But for the most part the talent is statused at LMA.

Yeah, I know about the name controversy. I thought LMAX was the "original" one. Oh well, thanks for the info.

Mission: SPACE

At first, things were stated as LMAX, but it is officially referred to as LMA... Just thought I'd chime in and let you know, but I don't see it being a big deal...

I haven't seen or heard of Dennis, Don, Olja, Kevin, or Tracy returning to Millionaire since they've moved to LMA (Tracy left Millionaire a little before the others... not sure where she went for a while).

Montu

Rcoaster809 said:
Yeah, I know about the name controversy. I thought LMAX was the "original" one. Oh well, thanks for the info.

There IS NO name controversy. Some kid on here decided LMAX sounded "cool" and that's what he insisted everyone use. No where in the Disney/MGM Studios will you EVER hear "LMAX" because

THERE IS NO FRICKIN' X-WORD IN THE NAME.

The show is known as LMA. Learn it, accept it, use it, or come off sounding very ignorant.

Go ahead and attack me. I'm right.

Woody13

Montu said:
There IS NO name controversy. Some kid on here decided LMAX sounded "cool" and that's what he insisted everyone use. No where in the Disney/MGM Studios will you EVER hear "LMAX" because

THERE IS NO FRICKIN' X-WORD IN THE NAME.

The show is known as LMA. Learn it, accept it, use it, or come off sounding very ignorant.

Go ahead and attack me. I'm right.
You know Montu, I was really looking forward to talking with you in the IML (Infamous Members Lounge) but I think your posting history may preclude that activity.

Rcoaster809

Original Poster
X is an abbreviation for extreme; therefore I understand why some people included it in the abbreviation with no problem. Ill go with LMA if that is what has been agreed on.

Now back to the reason I posted the first time. Do they have replacements for Millionaire?

Mission: SPACE

Too bad you're wrong, Montu... The first things printed by Disney DID have LMAX as the acronym... Don't believe me? Research the forums...

I was one of the first people on here to start using LMAX as well... because that's what I had read online and at work. There's no reason to be so rude on here. We all know what Rcoaster809 meant... there's no reason to get in a political correctness squabble. And as stated by Rcoaster809, X was supposed to stand for Extreme... LMAX could have been said as L-MAX instead of L-M-A... it just would have been a way of shortening radio calls...

CALM DOWN!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom