LMAX commercial at the movies

NemoRocks78

Seized
Original Poster
I just returned from seeing Batman Begins for the second time at my local theater (Muvico Parisian 20 in West Palm Beach, FL) and before the movie trailers began a commercial for LMAX was shown. Has anyone else seen this recently (I know this isn't the first time Disney has done something like this....they had one playing for M:S back in '03, and in Orlando I have seen one for Crush 'n Gusher more than once)?

diddy_mouse

i know that they have been showing a commercial for the HCoE at recent movies (Star Wars Ep III was one of them) very cool to hear the commercial in surround sound THX sound :)

DanStat

They showed the "wishing for new attractions" commerical at my movie theatre before Madagascar. It was at Phillip's Place theatre in Charlotte. I don't know who they're owned by...they show Fanta commercials a lot, too.

CaliSurfer182

I saw the commercial for LMAX too. I can't remember which movie I was seeing at the time, it was either Kicking & Screaming or Lords of Dogtown. I have seen SW epsiode 3 too, and I am pretty sure I didn't see the commercial during that movie.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom