LMA Accident on Saturday!

GoofyFreek

I am sure those mechanics get a real work out there. I could just see those clutches being fried . But on motorcycle engines they are easy to replace. I also hope they have a contract with Michelin tires cause they deffinatly go through some. As for crash damage on the cars. They are you roll frame type cars (LIKE NASCAR) with fiberglass or a light weight aluminium bodies. Which can easily be replaced or fixed. I noticed in the staging area they had several GAS GAS motorcycles lined up. But if memory serves me correctly they used Yamaha's during the show. And I am surprised they dont use electric starts on all the bikes. Several times during the show, I noticed them stall and having to be kicked started. I loved the show and wish there where more motorcycle stunts.

Zed

From the looks of the movie in LMA, the Paris show seemed to have a some sort of deal with Yamaha by using both Yamaha bikes and the Yamaha WaveBlaster used by the hero. The WDW version of LMA is using a Sea Doo painted to look similar to the WaveBlaster for the hero from the Paris footage, and I was thinking perhaps the Hero's blue bike is nothing more than a blue plastic body kit to look like the bike also in the Paris filmed version since it doesn't have the white Yamaha decals on it like the movie's bike does. I also seem to remember seeing what looked to be an orange KTM bike in the garage area the couple of times I've seen the show.

miles1

CAPTAIN HOOK said:
Does Disney have any sort of budget for replacement vehicles - at this rate the show will either be closed down because the cars will be wrecked or the show will be run with dented cars held together with sticky tape

They don't need a large budget, they're all regular Florida rental cars. Trust me, I got one of the "used" ones the last time I rented from Alamo. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom