Living Statues at DTD?

WEDway1975

Original Poster
I didn't see this posted anywhere but if it was sorry. I found this video about living statues in DTD.

It looks like a pretty cool addition. Has anyone seen them when they were down at the World?

MoxHair

They've been doing this pretty much since the clubs closed. They're Right in front of the Comedy Warehouse and I believe the old BET Soundstage.

The Duck

Looking at the witch and scarecrow, I'm guessing this is promoting the upcoming Oz film. But if they are linked to Oz, you would think that the video would clearly say that this is so.

copcarguyp71

They have been there at least two years. We saw a guitar player outside Planet Hollywood in Oct 2010. Very neat but they can scare the bejezeesus out of you if you do not know they are people while you are posing for pics or standing near them when they do move.

Polydweller

Two weeks ago we saw a guy dressed like the mad hatter who was very good and a woman as a ballerina on another night who was good but broke the poses frequently. They were right in front of the old AC entrance.

zulemara

In the Parks
Yes
Yawn. Pay no attention to the empty buildings. Love that bold new vision
The save pi blog has reported on these several times. Savepleasureisland.blogspot.com

luv

They are cool and they have been around for quite a long time now. I wish they'd stop them at DTD and put them back into the WS. But they are fun and cool.
Love that bold new vision
Yup.

The bold, new vision.

LOL.

Shopping, dining, drinking and...bowling. O. M. G. I'm nearly breathless. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom