Living Seas

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by Chad
Just a quick thought, thats been plaguing me...
If they do go through with the LS change..Would you guys think it would be more appropriate to have the 'Finding Nemo' Characters in there, instead of the little mermaid? I haven't seen Nemo yet (As I don't think anyone has) Butit just trikes me as a more realistic 'sea life' movie, rather then the fantasy and magic thatte little mermaid has..And I just think having a clown fish ( real species o creature) tell you about the coral reef he lives in fits better into epcot then a mythical, musical, mermaid.

What do ya'll think?

GREAT point, Chad! i've actually thought this from the very moment i heard the rumor of Little Mermaid going in LS! i just never voiced it for some reason. but i totally agree with you! i think Nemo (even though no one has seen it) would fit in much better at Epcot due to its being more realistic (as you said, of course). i truely hope Disney considers this! i think it would actually be a great addition to LS!

Moustronaut

Originally posted by Chad
Just a quick thought, thats been plaguing me...
If they do go through with the LS change..Would you guys think it would be more appropriate to have the 'Finding Nemo' Characters in there, instead of the little mermaid

Dude... you so need to send Disney a resume!!!!! Totally great idea!

kennyj29

When we first went into Living Seas, we loved it!!!!!!! Now we just go there to visit the manatees@!!!! We love manatees!!!!!! Then we leave. The original ride in there was awful. It was 2 seconds and it just showed the same thing as the viewing areas. No loss, beleive me. But the good thing is, you don't have to sit through the movie anymore............I couldn't take it!!!! It was interesting in the beginning but then HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope they do change the theming, I don't care as to what but just something different to actually go back and see again!!!

joeluvsdisney

i know it was lame but it was cool that you could sit down after walking all day:)

42 trip and im only 21 years old im one spoiled disney brat

one week to go
3/13/03-3/20/03
three days at Polynesian
four days on the Disney Wonder:sohappy:

EchoOfOphelia

I really liked the seacab ride. It was very peaceful to be moving at a slow pace and to watch the fish. The next time i was there after they closed the seacabs... we went through the Living Seas and then exited the pavillion, and I thought to myself.. didn't there used to be a ride in there :lol:

I doubt that they will open again at all. Living Seas does not have a sponser and why operate a very small part of that ride if you don't have to.

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
I was at LS last week and have a funny story. After getting off the hydrolator, I caught up with a large group of people that were lost (obviously from another hydrolator). After starting down the hall, they came into the gift shop, but thought they were in the wrong place, so they turned around. It doesn't look like there could be any sort of pavilion beyond the gift shop from the old sea cab location so they figured they were going in the wrong direction. With no cast member in sight, I told the group to follow me and they did. A few did comment "are you sure this is the right direction?" I was surprised that there was no cast member directing guests through the short hall and through the gift shop. I can definately see how guests unfamiliar with the LS could get lost trying to find the main pavilion. It is a very Un-Disney entrance to a major pavilion such as the LS. I intend on writing a letter to management to tell this story.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom