Living Seas Sea Cabs

Mecha Figment

i hate to say it but after seing the atlanta aquarium a few weeks ago and the awe of the two adolecent whale sharks. Living seas was kind of sad when i saw it yesterday. although i did actualy get to see crush for the first time and enjoyed it. you can get alot acomplished by yourself. i did all fo magic kingdom and epcot yesterday.

brkgnews

Hi, Shamu. Welcome to the boards. Thought you might like a straight answer here...
:dazzle:

Although I don't know for absolutely certain, we do have very strong indications that the sea cabs (or, more appropriately, something along the same lines) will be coming back. Construction is apparently underway now, behind the wall you mentioned. There are strong rumors indicating that they have gutted the old preshow theatres to make more room for the ride, which is expected to have some element of Finding Nemo to it -- possibly in the form of some type of holographic imagery or something similar. I am not certain of the time frame when the ride would debut. Sorry it's not more concrete than that, but that's the best reckoning right now.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Corrus said:
You SHOULD know, of all people... I never do... it became a habit... came with the job... :lol: :lol: :lol:
You are very far up the ladder, arent you Corrus.....not answering questions is a sure sign. :lol:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
brkgnews said:
There are strong rumors indicating that they have gutted the old preshow theatres to make more room for the ride, which is expected to have some element of Finding Nemo to it
They need another Crush theatre....

mousermerf

Account Suspended
hakunamatata said:
They need another Crush theatre....

But thankfully, there's not a logical place to put it. The only viable space was the abandoned pre-show theater behind the current giftshop, but they put a giftshop there ;)

DisneyFreak529

speaking of the living seas, our last trip (Dec 2005) I was highly disapointed in the living seas. There was like nothing there & we waited 20 minutes to see Turtle talk. I thought turtle talk was a bit cute, other then that it was nothing like it used to be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom