Living seas question

woofboy111

Original Poster
I have a question about the hydrolators in the living seas. Do they go up, down, or not move at all. If you do move, how far?

Maria

A CM told us once that a lady wanted to sue Disney because her ears popped when she went in the hydrolators! Silly.... did she actually believe she was going that deep? She was just crossing to the other side! hehe ;) Good trick huh?:)

woofboy111

Original Poster
What I'm guessing what really tricks people is that you need to get in seperate elevators to leave the building.:sohappy:

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by woofboy111
What I'm guessing what really tricks people is that you need to get in seperate elevators to leave the building.:sohappy:

That and there has to be an entrance and an exit... imagine trying to get people in and out of Sea Base Alpha through one set of elevators. :brick: :brick: :hammer:

Rafiki

I went on a backstage tour of WDW. Our tour guide told us that the hydrolators move about an inch downward just so cast members can say they move vertically.

splashtodd

Last month when we were there, we freaked out the people leaving the base with us. I pried open the doors for the exit, when we were supposedly returning to the surface, and the people almost freaked out. Then they started laughing when they could see the outside. It was pretty funny.:D

ImaginationHost

I was at TLS once on a late evening @ Epcot, while everyone was watching Illuminations. I asked the CM if I could go through w/o the movie. She quickly flicked 2 switches on the hydrolator control panel and let me across.

Pretty cool stuff...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom