Living plant at AK

rrmossy

Original Poster
I was visiting Animal Kingdom about 2 weeks ago and I finally got to see the lady dressed up as the living plant. I had heard/read about her before, but it was my understanding that she hadn't been in the park for a long time. I have never seen her on any of my previous trips. Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone knew if she is out regularly, etc. I have relatives going to WDW in November and they would love to see her too.
115620744.jpg

Captain Hank

warlord said:
Technically all plants are living until they die, so there are a bunch of living plants at AK ;)
I was tough to resist writing that myself :) (please don't take offense--I mean none). I'm studying to be a botanist, so this really caught my eye. But, yes, DiVine looks really cool, though I have yet to meet her myself.

MeTa

I'll never forget the first time me and my family saw her. I swear there were about 14 bathroom breaks after that, I am surprised most of them didn' t ______ thier pants.

ORLANDO LOVER

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I saw her briefly at AK in July, i must admit i hadn't seen her for a while either.</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

rrmossy

Original Poster
warlord said:
Technically all plants are living until they die, so there are a bunch of living plants at AK ;)

Good point ! Ok, I admit that my description of what I now know is called "Divine" was a little stupid. :hammer:

Tara Mae

We were walking around one day, and I had my movie camera out, taking random shots, and I noticed "Divine". I had no clue whom she was, so I had to get it on tape.

It was awesome. She's beautiful, and moves so gracefully.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom