"Live with Regis and Kelly'' at Disney Studios

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
"Live with Regis and Kelly'' will tape at the Disney-MGM Studios from Sept. 30 - Oct. 4 2001

Kevin

Originally posted by wdwmagic
"Live with Regis and Kelly'' will tape at the Disney-MGM Studios from Sept. 30 - Oct. 4 2001

How cool. I'm going to be there that whole time! Can you provide any more details? Where will it be filmed? Do you need tickets to watch it? What time will it be? etc., etc.

I'll post some pictures if I can get to it during the filming.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
It is going to be infront of the new Hat. No news on Tickets though. I would call WDW Guest Relations to find out.

There is also celebrity Millionnaire being done by Regis during that period - he's going to busy!!! :)

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Disney's got to promote The 100 Years of Magic Celebration some how. Expect Drew Carey to be down there since he was at the opening of Disney's Animal Kingdom and California Adventure and is a total Disney theme park fan.

Kevin

So this show is usually live? I'm assuming you can just walk up and watch it. I saw a concert there in the main foyer of the Studios once and it was kind of like that.

markymark

Originally posted by wdwmagic

Pardon my ignorance! but what is "Live with Regis......" I'll be there during this time, so if it's worth it I'll go check it out. Or does it just mean you wont be able to ge near to the Hat?

JAY-ROD

Re: Re: "Live with Regis and Kelly'' at Disney Studios

Originally posted by markymark

Pardon my ignorance! but what is "Live with Regis......" I'll be there during this time, so if it's worth it I'll go check it out. Or does it just mean you wont be able to ge near to the Hat?

oh come on marky. Everybody knows what that is. :) the Tv Show that comes on monday through friday.

markymark

Re: Re: Re: "Live with Regis and Kelly'' at Disney Studios

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

oh come on marky. Everybody knows what that is. :) the Tv Show that comes on monday through friday.

Isn't that Kilroy on BBC1 ?

:D

Kevin

OK, I talked to CRO this morning and they directed me to the Regis & Kelly Fan Club Site at www.liveregisandkelly.com for more information. If you go there, he is a clip....

Join Regis Philbin and Kelly Ripa as they help kick off the biggest celebration in the history of the Walt Disney World Resort - 100 Years of Magic - a spectacular yearlong celebration honoring the 100th anniversary of Walt Disney's birth. Be the first to experience new attractions, shows, and parades in all four theme parks during the celebration of creativity, innovation and family entertainment. From September 30 - October 4, "Live with Regis and Kelly" will take their show on the road and tape from the Disney-MGM Studios at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida. And, as a special treat, fan club members will have a chance to meet Regis' new co-host, Kelly Ripa, during a fan club luncheon.

Here's what the package will include:
*Five days, four nights accommodations at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge…home to a picturesque savannah where giraffe, zebra and other exotic animals roam about a spacious wildlife reserve.
Walt Disney World passes which will include admission to: The Magic Kingdom, Epcot, the Disney-MGM Studios, and Disney's Animal Kingdom
Welcome breakfast
Luncheon with Kelly (October 2)
Ground transportation to and from airport
VIP tickets to the "Live with Regis and Kelly" show tapings (October 2, 3 and 4)
VIP tickets to one taping of "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" (September 30 or October 1)
Plus, there'll be SURPRISES AND GIFTS!
Be a part of this spectacular vacation for just $1,084 per person, plus airfare (based on double occupancy)
Space is limited, so call now! 1-800-959-0811

If anybody gets tickets for this thing, let me know. I'd be curious to see it since I'll be there anyway.

DisJosh

Re: Re: "Live with Regis and Kelly'' at Disney Studios

Originally posted by markymark

OK Marky, you really want to know? Its a live pupet show featuring two pupets named Regis and Kelly. Kelly is a wart hog and Regis is a mir cat(kinda like pumba and timon). They come on everyday monday-friday and have celebrity guests like Micky, Pooh, Donald Duck etc....You should really see it!:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom