Trip Report COMPLETED - (live) Building Castles in the Sky

MySmallWorldof4

We're at the resort to relax and watch tv for about an hour before heading out for the Halloween party. I have to get up shortly and pack up what i can in our suitcase for tomorrow's travel day. So I'm guessing i won't able to write any real updates today.
View attachment 412459

Any bets on if A is going make it to the parade or fireworks tonight?
Can’t believe your trip is about done. Enjoy the party and cannot wait to read about more of A’s verbal shenanigans. ;)

Nala06

We're at the resort to relax and watch tv for about an hour before heading out for the Halloween party. I have to get up shortly and pack up what i can in our suitcase for tomorrow's travel day. So I'm guessing i won't able to write any real updates today.
View attachment 412459

Any bets on if A is going make it to the parade or fireworks tonight?
DS4 fell asleep 15 minutes before the Halloween parade, but of course I woke up him up for it, then he stayed awake all through fireworks and until we got home at like 11:30pm, where he skipped down the halls like it was the middle of the afternoon :hilarious: Come on A, you can do it!

amjt660

Premium Member
She said "that booty is there for the taking" and it took a lot out of me not to reply "that's what she said 😂😂
Nice!!
Not surprised that I am the only one to comment on this one though!!
But before you think she's too sweet😂😂 the ones that leave a trail of light as they go up into the sky, those ones are pooping😂😂
This ( and many others) crack me up

Great report with fun meetups

Sorry to hear about your medical issues

Still following

Max

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom