Live 365 Radio System

disneydude2000

Original Poster
I have just signed up to Live 365 and i am impressed with what they can offer. Live 365 is a radio system which allows people all over the world to listen to any radio station and i have found loads that play disney world music. Ithought i would let you guys know about it. the link is:
www.live365.com

hoppypooh

What are people's favourite stations on Live 365? I usually listen to Radio Buena Vista, but I am looking to try something new.

Scooter

It's only great if you have a high speed Modem :mad:

I have a low/slow dial up modem and I can't get any of the stations. :(

claning

Radio Buena Vista gets my vote because they tend to play softer music which is easier to listen to when working. I also like the Mouse World Radio X and X2 because they play the long background loops. Sitting on our deck, eating dinner, listening to the Main street or Crystal Palace loops is great.

Radio Buena Vista loves for you to cut promos and they will put it on. Mine is "Chris from South Jersey". Also, the station owner (Andy) put together a version of the Candlelight Processional at Christmastime with the narration being done by kids of listeners. My five year-old did two of the narrations. It was really cute.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom