LittleMissMatched in the Disney Springs Marketplace to close Feb 2018

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Another decline by a degree. Will have to mark getting socks at Disney Springs off the list of must do's.

Seriously, how many socks do you have to sell to pay the rent on that size building at Disney Springs?
So you’re saying this is a decline without knowing what might replace it? :rolleyes: And did you really buy a lot of socks from there every trip?

Uncle Lupe

So you’re saying this is a decline without knowing what might replace it? :rolleyes: And did you really buy a lot of socks from there every trip?
Yes. The bar was set fairly high with socks. If I did see this store on our last trip I probably thought "Oh we can shop there at home."

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Yes. The bar was set fairly high with socks. If I did see this store on our last trip I probably thought "Oh we can shop there at home."
I really hope you are being sarcastic. It’s socks, and you might want to shop at what may replace it even more. How about complain when the replacement sucks, instead of blinding complaining about something we know nothing about. Just a thought.

Oh, and they have a website where you can order online: http://littlemissmatched.com/

dreamfinder

Doesn't Stance sell socks at Downton Disney ?

They do, but to a totally different crowd. Little MisMatched was more for (IMHO) the princess market. My niece loved their designs and the mis-matched nature of the product. Stance is more for the sneakerheads. I think Little MisMatched would run like 3 socks (they don't sell pairs) for $10 or so (well less on sale) while Stance is closer to $15-20 per pair.

Tony the Tigger

They do, but to a totally different crowd. Little MisMatched was more for (IMHO) the princess market. My niece loved their designs and the mis-matched nature of the product. Stance is more for the sneakerheads. I think Little MisMatched would run like 3 socks (they don't sell pairs) for $10 or so (well less on sale) while Stance is closer to $15-20 per pair.

Well that explains it. You sell socks in three’s, you go down. 😉

markc

This closure has nothing to do with DS Springs lack of foot traffic or any other issue related to Disney. This was a business decision due to the current state of Little Miss Matched. Their parent company Delta Galil is in the process of winding things down with the brand and licensing the branding to another company at this point. They purchased it several years ago but never saw the returns they had initially expected from it, and instead are focusing their efforts on some other brands they recently purchased.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
So it isn’t Disney forcing the closing. Seems some people, as usual lately, jumped on the blame Disney bandwagon before getting all the facts. Go figure.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom