Little Mermaid queue globe falls and shatters

TheEPCOTHistorian

In the Parks
Yes
Guys it's time to vote Chapek out, he doesn't care for our balls. Walt kept his balls glorious. #magicisgone #wokedisney #cancelmyannualpass #chapekgottago #ilikedisney #chapeksucks #imissMGM #EPCOTCenter

ToTBellHop

1649284953874.gif

flynnibus

Premium Member
First the tree of life, and now this?? The guy who pushed for the Big Thunder Mountain nerf'ing is like

i-hate-to-say-i-told-you-so-but-i-told-you-so.jpeg

Up next... nothing allowed in the air unless it's bolted down.

yensidtlaw1969

Tomorrow morning on our favorite site: "Disney announces new ILL to skip the existing ILL line for Fantasyland's new attraction, 'Journey of a little Injury'"
Meanwhile, Tomorrow on the Disney Parks Blog:

"This week, select guests at 'Under The Sea; Journey of The Little Mermaid' were treated to a unique, 4D experience as part of some Limited-Time Magic for the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration. Our Imagineers are always looking for innovative new ways to create immersive experiences that bring our guests head-first into the story and stay with them forever, and that has never been more true than for these lucky participants who got a thrilling, up close encounter with some of Ariel's 'Human Stuff'".

GimpYancIent

I noticed this looks like it was about to fall in December. I bet somebody knocked it down.
Destruction of private property? Vandalism? Mischievous damage? No not Disney fans. Fairly sure it was totally accidental and not guest initiated. I am surprised there is no footage of the ball drop in slow-mo, there has to have been a recording devise somewhere in the vicinity of the incident.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom