Little kids at 'Ohana Dinner

minnie2000

They don't have a separate menu, but when we ate there years ago they asked if our children wanted something different. They were very accommodating and were happy to bring chicken nuggets and fries for us.

Now our daughters are older, they enjoy the set menu at 'Ohana.

ToTBellHop

They don't have a separate menu, but when we ate there years ago they asked if our children wanted something different. They were very accommodating and were happy to bring chicken nuggets and fries for us.

Now our daughters are older, they enjoy the set menu at 'Ohana.
That is still the case. Yummy mac n cheese for our 3-y.o.s too.

carriebeth

We eat at Ohana every year. Because we have 8 children they automatically bring us things just for kids. I remember mac and cheese and brownie cups for dessert. Not sure if there was anything else. HOwever, my children enjoy the regular menu at Ohana. They are still welcome and able to eat all the regular menu options. I know sometimes if you have kids and the wait staff notices they are not into the regular menu items they often ask if they can get something the kids may enjoy more. My kids have varied and more sophisticated tastes and always eat up without a problem but other friends of mine have told me about there children receiving chicken nuggets or uncrustables in such situations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom