Little Green Men currently being installed on the roofs at Pixar Place

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
Some quick (hopefully new) information for the masses...

Just got a picture and word from DHS that there are little green men being installed on the roof of Pixar Place. Also, the marquee nows says 'Pixar Studios'. I'll have a picture shortly when I get off the air (I'm a dj).

Have a magical day! :wave:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
Here's the picture I got...

2441078022_5212882cfc_o.jpg

Sorry about the quality, it was sent to me via cell phone.

CDMagic

Well we've know about the studios addition to the PIXAR sign for a couple of days, but I personally have never heard anything about the little green men being installed on the roofs. I don't know how I feel about that, seems like it could ruin the "PIXAR Studios" look, but who knows we'll just have to wait and see. Did Disney aver mention what PIXAR PLACE is going to look like, or release artwork? Oh, and in your picture I didn't see any little green men.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
brkgnews, the person who sent me the picture, will be back home from WDW late tomorrow night and will post a better picture. He also said that they've got barrels of monkeys on the roof in various places as well.

Sorry about the quality of the picture again, but as I stated it's from a cell phone. :eek:

Should still be fun to see in person though!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
He just sent me another picture. They have work crews on the roof right now installing the green men. They're not fully installed yet. I'll try to see if I can get that picture posted as well when I have a free moment at work. :wave:

EDIT: Here's another crappy cell phone picture, but you can see the workers.

2441160704_465e4e8542_o.jpg

lpet11984

I wish I could see the pictures here at work, but a lot of images and video are blocked as it slows down the network...are the little green men in color or are they some sort of metalic statuish figure?

Either way, thanks for the report!

jt04

Thank you jt04. My source will be back home tomorrow (Saturday) night with high quality photos. :D

You are welcome. By the way, are you talking about the Pixar Place in Pixar Animation Studios at Disney's Hollywood Studios? (I love saying that!):sohappy::D:sohappy:

Disneykidder

I am psyched...just l;ttle touches like this that make me appreciate Disney more and more.

I can't wait to see it all finished in August!!:sohappy:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
You are welcome. By the way, are you talking about the Pixar Place in Pixar Animation Studios at Disney's Hollywood Studios? (I love saying that!):sohappy::D:sohappy:

That's the one. ;) :lol:

I'm going to have a photo update in a little while when he sends me more information. (He's currently waiting in line for Star Tours... :lookaroun)

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
For clarification (straight from a text message):

"When you're standing on the One Man's Dream side of the construction wall behind the Pixar letters they put up a few days ago, the Army Men are in a brick building to the left. The Pixar letters also have the word Studios under them now."

MousDad

By the way, are you talking about the Pixar Place in Pixar Animation Studios at Disney's Hollywood Studios?

...at The Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, Florida, USA, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth.

In case the other little green men need directions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom