List of Hard to Get ADRs

Princess_AmyK

Are you staying on property? The perk to that is that you can book all of your reservations for your trip starting on the 180 day mark for the first day of your trip. This means that you should book your ADRs for the harder to get restaurants later in your trip. That will make it easier to get the times you want because you will have a slight head start before the people staying off property who can only book reservations 180 days out from the given day of each reservation.
When you go online at the 180 mark start early in the morning as soon as they open them for booking. Don't book in chronological order. Book hardest to get reservations first and book them later in your trip. Then go to booking the less popular restaurants. This has always worked for me. Was able to get a 11 person O'hana reservation and a BOG reservation for my October trip.

danyoung56

Well, a "din" is a loud, confused noise; a continued loud or tumultuous sound; noisy clamor.
And "dinning" can be used as a verb, dinned, dinning.

Neither word has anything to do with dining.

(Picky, ain't I?)

PSUDisney77

Believe it or not, I got a breakfast reservation for 'Ohana and didn't book our May 2-6th trip until February 1st(kind of spur the moment). I booked 'Ohana about a week later after the trip and was surprised they had an opening at 7:45am. I thought all the pre-park opening breakfast slots would be gone for sure, but am def happy they weren't :)

jenos0524

Believe it or not, I got a breakfast reservation for 'Ohana and didn't book our May 2-6th trip until February 1st(kind of spur the moment). I booked 'Ohana about a week later after the trip and was surprised they had an opening at 7:45am. I thought all the pre-park opening breakfast slots would be gone for sure, but am def happy they weren't :)
I think the hard "Pre-Park" ones to get are the ones Inside the parks...CRT, BOG, Crystal Palace, Tusker House etc...

jenos0524

Ah ok. Well I had heard 'Ohana was tough to get too, so just happy to get in. My nephews and niece are going to love it.

I got that one also for 7:30 one of my days. but just a quick search again and i can get 7:45 or 8:15 and MK opens at 9 that day. I think it is a harder one to get because it is a character meal, but the pre-park ones in park are the most desirable, as they allow you to enter the park before it opens.

Disneykings

I got that one also for 7:30 one of my days. but just a quick search again and i can get 7:45 or 8:15 and MK opens at 9 that day. I think it is a harder one to get because it is a character meal, but the pre-park ones in park are the most desirable, as they allow you to enter the park before it opens.

We have managed to get a pre-park Garden Grill reservation for 8am. How do we get to the park for that time if park opens at 9am? Is it best to take a taxi? Coming from Saratoga Springs. Never even knew we could do pre-park bookings, thanks for the tips on this forum :)

jenos0524

We have managed to get a pre-park Garden Grill reservation for 8am. How do we get to the park for that time if park opens at 9am? Is it best to take a taxi? Coming from Saratoga Springs. Never even knew we could do pre-park bookings, thanks for the tips on this forum :)

I have read that every resort has a bus to get to early ADR's just ask the desk the night before. I am staying at WL so i figured I should easily make it to mine. CRT, Garden Grill should be easy Tusker House and Hollywood & Vine are going to be the two tougher ones. My family wakes up before 6am every day as it is so, most likely it wont be a problem. Worst case scenario I will just take a cab.

Disneykings

I have read that every resort has a bus to get to early ADR's just ask the desk the night before. I am staying at WL so i figured I should easily make it to mine. CRT, Garden Grill should be easy Tusker House and Hollywood & Vine are going to be the two tougher ones. My family wakes up before 6am every day as it is so, most likely it wont be a problem. Worst case scenario I will just take a cab.

Thank you, I will enquire when we arrive. We wake up at 4am every morning due to time difference. But it does mean we get a lazy start before heading out. We did use a taxi for 1900 Park fare last year, but that was just because we where being lazy.

Lirael

Getting a BOG dinner is harder than BOG breakfast & lunch on days that MK closes early for a party, so watch out for that.

Source: me, trying since my ADR window opened to get a dinner ADR on a MNSSHP day and so far failing ;_;

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom