List of Hard to Get ADRs

DisneySpring

Original Poster
Our (first) trip is in mid-November, so I'll be booking ADRs next month. Looking around at hard to get ADRs, though, it seems like there is some debate about which ones are the most difficult to book. For example, I just read a thread about the difficulty about getting into O'Hana, but that isn't even mentioned on a lot of hard to get ADR lists!

What do you think are the most difficult ADRs, or what do you book first when planning?

Pluto89

Cinderellas Royal table, BOG, Chef Mickeys, Ohana, Akershaus, Crystal Palace, 1900 Park, Tusker House, Coral Reef, 50's Prime. We always do everyone of these and always have to book at least 180 in advance to be 100% sure we get them!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Cinderellas Royal table, BOG, Chef Mickeys, Ohana, Akershaus, Crystal Palace, 1900 Park, Tusker House, Coral Reef, 50's Prime. We always do everyone of these and always have to book at least 180 in advance to be 100% sure we get them!
I don't think TH will quite so hard to get with AK now having longer hours and Tiffin's opening.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Our (first) trip is in mid-November, so I'll be booking ADRs next month. Looking around at hard to get ADRs, though, it seems like there is some debate about which ones are the most difficult to book. For example, I just read a thread about the difficulty about getting into O'Hana, but that isn't even mentioned on a lot of hard to get ADR lists!

What do you think are the most difficult ADRs, or what do you book first when planning?
If you have a list we'll let you know in which order to book them

DisneySpring

Original Poster
Here's the list. We are staying for two weeks and want to do a lot of character meals, but I know character meals are often hard to get:

O'Hana Dinner
O'Hana Character Breakfast
Supercalifragilistic Character Breakfast
Happily Ever After Dinner
Chef Mickey's Dinner
Akershus Character Breakfast
Biergarten Dinner
Coral Reef Lunch
Chip and Dale Dinner at the Garden Grill
Tusker House Character Breakfast
Sanaa Dinner
Hollywood and Vine Character Breakfast
50's Prime Time Dinner
Sci-Fi Drive-In Lunch
Crystal Palace Character Breakfast
Be Our Guest Dinner
Whispering Canyons Breakfast
Victoria and Albert's (regular table, not the chef table)

Disneykings

Sorry odd question, but I just managed to book Be our guest breakfast & lunch for October (thanks to help on WDW Magic) Just checked the menu and it lists a desert option for breakfast. Is that right? We ideally only want breakfast but have booked lunch just for the desert as we want to try the famous grey stuff :D and being a fussy vegi I don't want the lunch :oops: Thanks

jenos0524

I booked all of my reservations 180 days out and got them all.

8/16-
6PM: Whispering Canyon

8/17-
8:10AM: (Pre-Park) Garden Grill
12:10: Beaches & Cream
5:45: Coral Reef

8/18-8:05 (Pre-Park) Tusker House
12PM: Rainforest Cafe (Animal Kingdom)
(Hoping to get Tiffins around 6PM when they allow ADR's)

8/19-
8AM: 1900 Park Fare
6PM: T-Rex (I had to call the actual restaurant for this one as the Disney site only had nothing in between 4-8PM)

8/20-
8:15: (Pre-Park) Hollywood & Vine
12:25PM: Sci-Fi Dine-In
5:55PM: 50's Prime Time Cafe

8/21-
7:30AM: Chef Mickey's
12:00PM: Crystal Palace
6:05PM: Be Our Guest

8/22-
6:30PM: Akershus Royal Banquet Hall

8/23-
7:30AM: 'Ohana
6:15PM: Hoop-Dee-Doo Review

8/24-
8:00AM: (Pre-Park) Cinderella's Royal Table
12:45PM: Kona Cafe

8/25-
7:30AM: Whispering Canyon Cafe

I think we got most of the Character meals since my daughter will be turning 3 two weeks after we are there she is free so it this is our chance to spoil her and find out which ones she likes the most.

danyoung56

I had to look up that word, just to make sure I wasn't being insulted. Next on my to-do list - challenging those who spell "dining" with an extra "n". Makes me crazy!!!

cornandacobb

Although dinning is an actual word, I can't say I ever seen it used. At least desert and dessert are a part of everyone's vocabulary.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom