Linking Virgin Holidays Booking?

LauraB_83

Original Poster
I've made my booking via Virgin Holidays (I'm in the UK) & trying to link my reservation online so I can start planning but it isn't working with the reservation number I was given at the TA. I did ask when I booked if this was the only reservation number I needed but now I'm assuming she was wrong & I need a proper Disney reservation number.... is this right? Can anyone please tell me who I call to get this? Virgin or Disney?

Thanks in advance :)

ibisti

The booking number from Virgin should work, our latest trip in May booking ref works. How long ago did you book, it takes a little while to work. I tried calling disney to ask for a room request quoting my ref from my disney app and they couldn't recognise it.

LauraB_83

Original Poster
I only booked yesterday so maybe I'm just being impatient! I'll wait a while before I try again. Thanks :)

eddiemcgarrigle

Having booked with Virgin (and now Travel City Direct) a few times, I have always phoned them directly and asked for my reservation number as it was never been shown on any of my paperwork. A few minutes on the phone and number received and quickly checked on the MDE app.

LauraB_83

Original Poster
I've tried calling Virgin & have been told they don't have a Disney reservation number yet but to try again next week. I'm so impatient!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom