linking military tickets with resort and making FP+?

HRHPrincessAriel

Original Poster
My mom and sister went earlier this year with the military tickets...mom said they had to exchange vouchers when they got their for their tickets.

If this is true are you not able to link your tickets with your MDE account in advance?

flynnibus

Premium Member
Perfect! Thank you!

You need the actual ticket numbers. My parents normally buy their tickets onsite at Shades of Green. They were able to allow them to buy the tickets ahead of time, and SoG fax'd them their ticket numbers so they could get into MDE at the 30 day mark. YMMV I guess

HRHPrincessAriel

Original Poster
Thanks!

I figure I'm going to end up planning almost all of this for them. My dad will go get their tickets on base but I'll do all the leg work.

As I'm starting my research I'm crazy impressed at the prices they give the military.

flynnibus

Premium Member
Thanks!

I figure I'm going to end up planning almost all of this for them. My dad will go get their tickets on base but I'll do all the leg work.

As I'm starting my research I'm crazy impressed at the prices they give the military.

If they are on base... a good sized MWR will have tickets onhand, or if you have lead time, be able to order them and get them to them. The catch is what they have on hand isn't always all combinations.. But we haven't bought our Disney tickets on the base in a long time since they almost always stay at the SoG and just buy the tickets there. This last trip was the first time with FP+, and SoG took manual steps to help them get their ticket numbers so they could do FP+ at the 30 day mark.

I expect overtime they will streamline this knowing FP+ 30day booking is desirable.

I_Dream_of_Disney

If you are talking about the Armed forces Salute ticket, you will receive a voucher that must be exchanged for a ticket at the gate (so they can verify military ID, etc.). If that's what you have, my original post is valid, as that is my situation for our upcoming June trip.
If you are just talking about the discounted tickets you can purchase at MWR, they can be linked directly via the numbers on the back of the tickets. Since we needed a 5th day for our trip, I linked "regular" tickets also.

HRHPrincessAriel

Original Poster
If you are talking about the Armed forces Salute ticket, you will receive a voucher that must be exchanged for a ticket at the gate (so they can verify military ID, etc.). If that's what you have, my original post is valid, as that is my situation for our upcoming June trip.
If you are just talking about the discounted tickets you can purchase at MWR, they can be linked directly via the numbers on the back of the tickets. Since we needed a 5th day for our trip, I linked "regular" tickets also.
The 1st one! I think he will go and try to get on base. Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom