Linking Maingate to exisiting MDE account....

mm52200

Original Poster
Hello all!
I don't know if this is the appropriate place to ask about this but I figure it wouldn't hurt. My father recently received a maingate and we are wanting to link it to MDE so we can make FP selections and whatnot. However, if we already have an existing account set up but the main person on the account is my mother not him. Is there a way to change this because the Hub makes it sound like the primary person on the MDE must be the cast member. However, all of our reservations are already linked through our already existing account. What should we do? Thanks!

Rob562

Have your mom go into her friends and family list, click on your father's listing and have her "invite him to plan and share" by filling in his email address.
Once he creates an account and accepts the friend request, all of his info and reservations will carry over to his new stand-alone profile. He can then link his pass to that profile.

Though I have no real knowledge of actually linking and using a CM Main Gate, especially if other people are getting admission through it.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom