Lines from Disney

Mufasa_AC

Original Poster
Originally posted by figmentmom
Here's another ignored one: "Keep your hands and feet INSIDE the boat at all times...":brick:

Or as Robin Williams says in the Animations Tour:

"Please keep your head and arms inside the theater until it comes to a complete stop"

More from Robin Williams:

"Oh, it's so bright. It's like being in the presence of Barbra Strisand"

and in Time Traveler ...

"Oh Oh, The pants are full"

goofyfan13

Originally posted by Fantasia Boi
"Please stand clear of the doors... Por favor mantenganse alejado de las puertas."

Thats by far my favorite one too

"The concerts on the other side of town but I got you a really fast limo!"

"Its my mother in law!"

"One stormy night, long ago five people stepped through the doors of an elevator and into a nightmare, that door is opening again and this time, its opening for you."

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
The next time you check into a deserted hotel on the dark side of Hollywood, make sure you know just what kind of vacancy you are filling, or you may find yourself a permanent resident of....THE TWILIGHT ZONE!

I love hearing that at the end of ToT.

ruby

"...before disembarking, please, gather all personal belongings and take small children by the hand and have a wonderful day at the Magic Kingdom"

"veggie, veggie, fruit, fruit, veggie, veggie, fruit, fruit!"

"just make believe you're a tiny, little seed..."

"please remain seated in your Dooooooooom buggie"

That Disney radio station when you get on site!!!! I don't even have a dog, but I love even hearing about the Walt Disney World Kennel on that station. Heck, they could talk about anything and I love it. Just hearing that and then I KNOW I'm "HOME"!!:drevil:

jwbeck3

Are you noticing an increase in lateral forces?

Space shuttle this is flight safety keep your hands and arms inside the car at all times and remain seating, you are clear for launch. (i know some of it is porbably wrong)

3.......2...........1...........go go go

SykedOwt

Originally posted by disneyman15
The next time you check into a deserted hotel on the dark side of Hollywood, make sure you know just what kind of vacancy you are filling, or you may find yourself a permanent resident of....THE TWILIGHT ZONE!

I love hearing that at the end of ToT.

That One is Great

"Hold On to Your Hats and Glasses Cause this Here is the Wildest Ride in the Wilderness"

"There's No Turning Back Now"

"Welcome aboard TTA Travelers"

"Dead Men Tell No Tales"

"The Center of Rocket Tower Plaza is the League of Planets Astro Orbiter, This Symbol of Universal Harmony and Interplanetary Culture Provides all Beings with an exhilerating Spin Around the Planets"

Also the Guys Laugh in the Haunted Mansion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom